People who give away money at christmas

Discussion in 'Christmas Assistance for Low Income Families' started by admin, Oct 27, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    [​IMG]

You might be surprised to know that there are many organizations and people who give money away at Christmas for free. These individual, companies and organizations can be contacted for financial assistance. If you’re struggling with money and need help with your finances then there are a number of options you have.

In this Forum Post we look at some of the people, companies and organisations that give money away for free. While there’s no guarantee that you’ll get a donation it’s worth asking if you need help with money, even if you’re just given advice it might make all the difference between a bad Christmas and a good Christmas.

Millionaires Who Lend Money

If you want financial assistance during Christmas then there are a number of rich people who give money away for free. If money at Christmas is tight then most people usually go for a loan; if you want to avoid borrowing money then you could ask millionaires for money.

Oprah Winfrey regularly gives out donations to her fans and to date she has given away a staggering $50 million to help needy families. Ellen DeGeneres has given away free houses and cars to her fans that were struggling for money. Both these celebrities who give money away can be contacted via their website contact page.

Children’s Christmas Charity

If you’re really struggling with money this Christmas and need help getting money fast then you can turn to organizations that give away free money. Local business and department store like to do their bit for Christmas and nearly all the big retailers have discretionary fund which they use to help needy families during Christmas. The reason these companies like to give money away for free during Christmas is to raise their popularity and give them free publicity.

If you are interested then you could make a list of all the big retail companies and then contact them one by one. When you call them ask to speak to someone in their customer relations departments and ask if they offer any help during Christmas. Even if these big retailers don’t offer money they might be able to help you out with food, gifts and presents which might make your Christmas even better. The key to success here is to get in touch with these retailers as soon as possible so that you avoid disappointment.

Charities That Give Away Free Money

There are many charity organizations that give money away for Christmas, if you are really struggling with money problems then you can turn to charities for help.

Salvation Army

The Salvation army have been helping needy families every Christmas for a long time. They help by offering clothes, shelter and food and try and raise the spirits of the needy families. They provide support and ongoing monetary help until you get back on your feet. This is definitely a charity that’s worth contacting.

When you make your call explain your situation to them and ask them what financial assistance they offer for needy families. If you can get free presents, gift, clothes and food during Christmas then it will make the holidays a little better. Again the key to success is contacting the Salvation army as soon as possible so that they can give you as much help as they possibly can, one of the reasons many needy families don’t get help is because they leave it too late.

The Salvation Army Website

Make a Wish

If you’re child has always wanted something but you’ve not had the finances to make it happen then you can contact the Make a Wish foundation which specializes in making a child’s dream come true. If the child is disabled or has been having a tough time then you will get priority.

Make a Wish have made many children’s Christmas magical and have even flown children all the way to Disneyland and even given them gifts that they always wanted. Get in touch with Make a Wish foundation through their website to see if you’re eligible for any financial help.

Make a Wish Foundation

Prison Fellowship

Christmas can be a very stressful when there’s no money available, however the stress is compounded even further when there is a family member in prison. The Prison Fellowship Charity helps families come to terms with their situation and offers help with counselling. This charity also offers financial assistance especially during the holiday period so it’s best to get in touch with them as soon as possible to see how they can help.

Prison Fellowship Foundation

Friends and Families

You should always turn to your friends and family at times of need, if you’re struggling financially then there is nothing wrong with asking for help. From time to time everyone falls into hardship, it can happen to anyone and if you can communicate your troubles with your family then there is a good chance that they will help. Even if they offer you advice or listen to your problems this will definitely be a weight off your mind.

Saving for the Future: If you have income coming in but always struggling during Christmas then it might be a good idea to save a little every month. When Christmas comes you don’t have to ask anyone for money. Living frugally is the first step towards fixing your money problems, even if you save as little as $10 per week you can end up having $600 for Christmas.

People Who Give Money Away at Christmas

Christmas is one of the most stressful times of the year and it seems to come around quicker every year. If you are struggling then don’t struggle in silence and see what help you’re entitled to. Ask your friends, families, rich people, charities and churches for money to make Christmas more bearable. There are plenty of people who give money away at Christmas and there is no shame in asking them for money.

[​IMG]
  2. Hi I am desprite. My best friend is a single mother of 4 and has stage 4 breast cancer and cant work anymore. I have been doing everything i can to help but i am making min. wage. I just want her to not have to worry so much this winter 1 step at a time. I am begging for $1000.00 to get her kids winter clothes and christmas spirit! She does not know i am inquiring but i cant stand by and cry anymore! please help! Nichole nichoe8488@yahoo.com
  3. I have 6 kids and all they all ask of is $100 and love !! I provide them with love and I just can't afford $600 without a job and Christmas I nearly here! Please if u can just email me at pattersonelisha0@gmail.com and let me know if u can help me. I have prayed and prayed please help me grant them there wish I can't tell u how much they have ask prior to Christmas and also last year!! Thanks please someone contact me.
  4. Benni

Benni Newbie

Hi there

I am a mother of 3 desperate for financial assistance. I need money for rent, food, clothes and school fees for the kids. Was working and contract ended. Please help