Philanthropists for individuals experiencing hardship

Discussion in 'Asking Philanthropists for Help' started by admin, Oct 29, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Finding philanthropists that help individuals can be very rewarding especially if they can offer you the help that’s needed to get yourself out of poverty. You’ll be glad to know that there are plenty of philanthropists who help individuals in need and in this article we will take a look at the three sources that you can check to find millionaires and billionaires who give money away.

There are three basic steps involved, you need to have a genuine hardship, you need to find a charitable foundation run by the millionaire and then apply for a program by writing a hardship letter.

The Top 50 American Philanthropists

I love researching about philanthropy and three of the sources which people constantly talk about are the GivingPledge.Org, The Top 50 American Philanthropist by Business Week and Forbes 400 Philanthropy list. By combining all these lists together you’ll be able to find over 100 millionaires and billionaires all of which either have their own charitable foundation or are aligned to a non profit organizations. You should start your research here and read about the generous rich people who help people in need, you can then find the charitable foundation which they run to see if they can offer you any help.

List of Philanthropists and Using Them Productively

Once you’ve made a shortlist of philanthropists and found the charitable organization that they are aligned to or run you can start to contact them for help. To really be in with a chance of getting free personal cash grants from philanthropists you need to have a genuine need. The reason why so many individuals are turned down is because they think that they can ask for financial assistance over trivial problems such as unemployment and lack of opportunities.

Help is only rightly reserved for those that have a real need. If you need assistance with education fees, medical fees, poverty, homelessness, financial despair, abuse and disaster recovery and you’ve tried public assistance then you can turn to these non profit organizations for help. If you need assistance with education then you can turn to the George Lucas Edutopia Foundation or the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, if you need help with financial despair then you can turn to the Bon Jovi Soul Foundation which helps people all over America.

Names of Philanthropists Giving Away Money

Here are three charitable foundation which are run my millionaires and billionaires that can really help if you’ve got a legitimate hardship, what you must understand is that you won’t always get cash as financial assistance and the most valuable thing that you get could be the advice to turn your life around. There is no guarantee that you’ll get assistance however it’s really worth giving it a go if you’ve got nowhere else to turn to.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
    Main Office

500 Fifth Avenue North
    Seattle, WA 98102
    Telephone: (206) 709-3100
    Email:
    info(AT)gatesfounation.org

East Coast Office
    PO Box 6176
    Ben Franklin Station
    Washington, D.C. 20044
    Telephone (206) 662-8130

[​IMG]

The George Lucas Education Foundation

PO Box 3494
    San Rafael, CA 94912-3494
    Email: info(AT)edutopia.org

[​IMG]

The Coca Cola Charitable Foundation
    P.O. Box 1734
    Atlanta, GA 30301
    Telephone: (800) 306-2653

[​IMG]

Alternative Ways of Asking for Money

There are many reasons why you might be asking for money, if you’re experiencing financial hardship then it’s important that you turn to the government for help first, if you’ve lost your job or are on a very low income you could apply for unemployment benefits, food stamps, rental assistance and many more programs which look to help people in need. The best place to start your search is through the USA.Gov website where you can get more information.

If you’ve got a bright idea and need funding then you could turn to venture capitalists for investment. There are literally hundreds of venture capitalists waiting to invest in people who have drive and determination and want to see their product succeed. I have included some links which offer names and contact details of venture capitalists who invest in people.

The Order You Should Ask for Help

It goes without saying that there are philanthropists for individuals experiencing hardship, there are probably at least ten charitable foundations that you can find which will be able to offer you help as long as you’ve got a genuine need. Before you contact these non profit organizations it’s important that you try to get yourself out of trouble rather than asking and relying on other people for help. You should also check to see if you’re eligible for any public assistance before you turn to these philanthropists who help individuals.
  2. kevin

kevin Newbie

Hello my name is kevin my family and I were living in a hotel for over 2 yrs we finally got an apt and after 15 years I was layed off from my job I am amonth and half behind due to unemployment please help were expecting a baby this month.470-775-5499 4801 baker grove rd apt 809 acworth ga 30101 please help sos
  3. Hi I am desprite. My best friend is a single mother of 4 and has stage 4 breast cancer and cant work anymore. I have been doing everything i can to help but i am making min. wage. I just want her to not have to worry so much this winter 1 step at a time. I am begging for $1000.00 to get her kids winter clothes and christmas spirit! She does not know i am inquiring but i cant stand by and cry anymore! please help! Nichole if anyone can help at all please !!!! nichoe8488@yahoo.com
  4. Sir I'm karuna 48 from Malaysia, sir I'm working but my salary cannot cover my monthly requirement to pay for house rental, loan, children's schooling, food,:bills and etc. Sir I'm writing here with hope that I will get helps from the most kind, generous and good people in the world . sir pls help me so I can start business to repair my financial problems. Tqvm and may god bless you and your family.
  5. IMG_20151130_231352.jpg Sir I'm karuna 48 from Malaysia, sir I'm working but my salary cannot cover my monthly requirement to pay for house rental, loan, children's schooling, food,:bills and etc. Sir I'm writing here with hope that I will get helps from the most kind, generous and good people in the world . sir pls help me so I can start business to repair my financial problems. Tqvm and may god bless you and your family.
  6. Sir I'm karuna 48 from Malaysia, sir I'm working but my salary cannot cover my monthly requirement to pay for house rental, loan, children's schooling, food,:bills and etc. Sir I'm writing here with hope that I will get helps from the most kind, generous and good people in the world . sir pls help me so I can start business to repair my financial problems. Tqvm and may god bless you and your family. My email : tkarunanethy@gmail.com