Please help me not lose my home..

Discussion in 'Asking Philanthropists for Help' started by Craig Cyphers, Sep 10, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Craig Cyphers

Craig Cyphers Newbie

Good afternoon.

I'm posting this in hopes of finding some help.

I have worked my entire life (part time since I was 13). Due to a company merger/buyout, about 2 years ago I lost my job of 25 years. I have searched for work for the past two years and finally began a part time job back in May of this year. My wife also works, but together our salaries are nowhere near what I use to make on my own at my previous job.

We have cut back on many things to help make ends meet, things that really aren't necessities (like cable tv).

Unfortunately I am behind on my property taxes and my home will be sold at an upset sale in two weeks (9/25/14) if I don't get my taxes paid by then.

I have tried everything and don't know where else to turn. Due to my situation of losing my job, my credit has also suffered so I have not been able to procure a loan.

If anyone can help or direct me somewhere it would be greatly appreciated. I need $6400 to get my taxes caught up and help get me over this hurdle. I'm honestly not looking for a handout and will pay anyone back over time.

I know this is a short period of time, but I have been trying every other option I can think of and have come here seeking help.

Thank you to everyone for listening and to any help that anyone can provide.

God Bless You.