Please help my wife!

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Boris, May 6, 2019.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Boris

Boris Newbie

Good day, I need help in raising funds for the operation to my wife. The wife had a protrusion of the lumbar spine, after the recent fall of the house, it is difficult for her to move, every movement is accompanied by pain. According to the results of pr MRI need to do the operation. I ask you to help collect funds for carrying about. Please help my wife walk again.
    PayPal.Me
  2. Hello,

I'm Patrick Connolly from Moira, County Armagh in Northern Ireland, my self and my wife Frances Connolly, are the lucky winners of Euro Millions jackpot in the New Year's Day lottery draw (01/01/2019). We pledged to give away 25 percent of our winnings this year 2019. I have decided to donate £750,000.00 to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy.

You can also read more about me via the link below
    Frances and Patrick Connolly say they are 'overwhelmed' at their £115m win. - BBC News
    Contact me via Email for more details:pattrickconnolly@gmail.com

Warm Regard
    Patrick Connolly .
    Regard