Please help....school starts next week and still need clothes for my 9 year old.

Discussion in 'My Story' started by LoriH67, Aug 17, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. LoriH67

LoriH67 Apprentice

Hi, my name is Lori and I am not a freeloader on here looking for free money. I worked the greater part of my adult life. Until the last 9 years when family circumstances cut my work down and then finally stopped me from working all together. Nine year's ago I took on the responsibility of raising my special needs grand daughter. Five year's after that I had to quit working to take care of my mother that became ill and needed round the clock care. She passed and I have been on the job hunt and have had no luck so far. I am in a financial bind right now and don't know where to turn. When I came across this site, I figured I would see if anyone out there could PLEASE help me get back on my feet. I recently lost my home due to back taxes(not sure how long I have left here) and now I am on the verge of having my furniture reposessed and having my basic utilities shut off. I can't live like this with my 9 year old grand daughter. So if you could PLEASE out of the kindness of your heart find it in you to help us I would GREATLY appreciate it. If you want to know anything else about our situation before you help, please feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail is also my PAY PAL address if you would like to make a DONATION. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read my post. Again any donation would be greatly appreciated. just4you28@yahoo.com