Please help willing to payback or work for help

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by alana cantrell, Jan 28, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Please help I am a single woman in need of a personal loan or a way that i can borrow 8000$ I cant eat I have problems with ill fitting dentures i need the money so i can have dental implants i am a pretty girl who is losing her looks confidence everything i simply cant eat enough to get any real vitamin nourashment from the small amount of food i eat,i am starting to lose my hair and because the dentures i have dont sit rite my bone structure is starting to make my face droop.I am willing to do whatever it takes to get this money im not trying to sound like somebody who only cares about looks but i have self esteem issues as it is i am a rape survivor ex drug addict trying to better my life i just cant seem to get a leg up if you help me it would change my life and i would be forever in your debt and greatfull please i have always helped others whenever i could im hoping i can be as lucky View attachment 189 View attachment 189 View attachment 189 View attachment 189