Please this would change my life

Discussion in 'Christmas Assistance for Low Income Families' started by rafael, Dec 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. rafael

rafael Newbie

It's me Rafael, I now this may seem a bit selfish but I don't know what to do in my current situation, I'm desperately looking for $800 so I could buy a ticket for Portugal where I can help my girlfriend family by working with them, I'm currently in Venezuela and I can't afford a ticket right now, I've been looking for many ways to get money, I've looked for jobs but there's none here besides the currency here is so devaluated that just $1 is worth 5000Bs.f, I just sold half of my clothes for just 6000Bs.f that's not even $1, I also gave some of my childhood toys to an organization that was asking for them for Christmas.

It would be the best thing in my life if I could get the $800 dollar before Christmas so I could give my girlfriend family a pretty nice gift that would be sending her a picture of the ticket since the flights here are also hard to obtain, of course I'm not thinking just about my girlfriend family, I also want to get more stability in Portugal so I can find an honest job and then send money to my family so they can also leave the country.

I don't have much web presence or anything I came here with the hope of finding someone that could lend me a hand to achieve this dream.

I even started a campaign at Fundmytravel.com here is the campaign link I want to help my family

If you want to contact me please send me an email here: skrhdev@gmail.com

And lastly I want to show you is that I really love my job, I want to be a programmer for real I just can't find a decent job in Venezuela, this is my online VC It's still in develop Rafael Heredia
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi, @rafael and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I have responded to another post you made on this forum. You can read it here Introduce Yourself | Page 3 | Find Some Money

You have already acted on some of the suggestions I've provided so I hope things work out for you. I have shared this page on my Facebook and Twitter account so I hope you can raise the money you need. I sincerely wish you all the best.

I desperately need $100 dollars today what can i do | Find Some Money