Rent is overdue and i need $920

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by deadly, Jun 6, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. deadly

deadly Newbie

Sept 2013, I moved in and I had an agency help me with the first three months. Working two jobs, I had my rent set up for December 15th. In December I was told by my landlord that rent was due the 1st but they were willing to work with me because I was told it was the 15th by my caseworker. The landlords were accepting the payments on the 15th up until May 15th. That was the last one they were going to take on the 15th. Then I had to come up with the next month's rent on June 1st. I just don't have the means to come up with the money that fast. The landlord is going to come by today or sometime this week, assuming I have the payment for June 1st.

I work two part-time jobs and go to school. I work 7 days a week, shoprite and pizza-hut.

My bank account closed because of overdraft. Can't open a new one until something is straightened out.