Seeking the spirit-moved financial instrument to to help my immediate & overall needs

Discussion in 'My Story' started by CLIFTON, Jul 11, 2019.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. CLIFTON

CLIFTON Newbie

I've spent the last 5 weeks scrambling IN PANIC & DISTRESS over seeking out the financing to keep me afloat.... only to realize I've been going about it THE WRONG WAY.......
    I'm NOT posting this to seek out help from just anyone...... where I may be required to DIVULGE PERSONAL INFORMATION that may make me VULNERABLE to being preyed upon..... or be concerned that the party willing to help is NOT who they say they are.....
    received_344618333048288.jpeg
    THE CREATOR of this UNIVERSE has revealed to me...... REMINDED ME.....
    that HE OPENS DOORS FOR ME TO RECEIVE WHAT I NEED......
    .....that HE MOVES UPON THE HEARTS & MINDS of individuals to be the INSTRUMENTS OF HIS GIVING......
    ....and that as one's needs arises HE SIMULTANEOUSLY THROUGH HIS SPIRIT prepares the GIVER to KNOW when & whom to give.....

.....and so I post this request now for the BENEVOLENT SOUL WHO KNOWS they are being MOVED UPON to help me....

I've done all that I am able to do:
    * amassed a body of artwork to ready for sale on the art market
    -- I have 3 ABSTRACT ART WORKS very much near completion...
    -- 9 PIECES on-the-table to bring to completion as part of a series....
    -- and OVER 100 COMPOSITIONS at various stages of development to be produced to completion THEREAFTER..... (a university art professor who has known me since I was 15 years old says IT IS RARE for anyone to have such a large volume of work......
    .....that I am VIRTUALLY SITTING ON MONEY..... I simply need to bring it to fruition).....

* I HAVE INCORPORATED my creative undertaking into a business (GIVON LLC).....
    * and have opened a corresponding BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT (with an accounting firm on standby to handle all my business & tax-related record-keeping)....

I have done all this while also

* CARING FOR THE WIDOW OF MY DECEASED BEST-FRIEND whom I have looked after since before that fateful day of April 30,2015..... when Stephen had passed away after having taken ill for over 2 weeks......

And so NOW I am supposed to WAIT....
    .....for The Creator to OPEN THE DOOR for me to continue this creative work that I am to do....
    ....I AM READY TO CONTINUE ON....
    .....and so I look to receive the infusion of funds that He has moved upon a soul to give....

~ I have set up a CASH APP account by which to receive the IMMEDIATELY NEEDED FUNDS (2500.00)
    to cover the living expenses of my residency, food & toiletries, for BOTH myself & Ilene ( Ilene has MS and has special needs related to her debilitating disease..... she is ALSO WHEELCHAIR-BOUND to move about).......

The deadline for covering my WEEKLY DISCOUNTED hotel expense is due THIS FRIDAY the 12th at NOONTIME...... and there are OTHER bills that need to be IMMEDIATELY addressed that are ESSENTIAL to me normalizing my going ahead and MAINTAINING Ilene's much-needed normalcy....

~ as stated earlier I have a BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT ready to receive the bulk of the remaining needed funds (20,000.00) to cover my business operating expenses.

This I make known for that individual to whom The Creator BY HIS SPIRIT has moved upon....
    I THANK BOTH The Creator of The Universe and the Individual whom He has moved upon.....
    .....for your financial help I am most grateful.......

attached is my business logo and samples of the 3-dimensional abstract work that I am looking to market....
    .....I have been told that there is a HEALING QUALITY in the type of expressive forms I produce..... which is PART of the reason why I produce them.....

I look forward to hearing from you in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
    Clifton Thompson (Givon LLC) _20190331_192909.jpg _20190331_193115.jpg

Attached Files: