Single mom with cancer needs help

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by Kirsten Sewell, Dec 4, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. To whom it may concern:

I am a single mom. I have just been diagnosis with cancer. My power is going to be shut off tomorrow and I am going to lose my car. The only transportation I have to get to work and doctor appointments. I have no one to turn to. I have exhausted all my avenues. I don't know what to do. If I lose my car I will lose my job. If I could get back on my feet I will be fine.

Please please please help me. I am begging for help. I am so beyond stressed and depressed. I am tired of all of this if just one person could help me out I would be ok. I never realized how people really are until I am down and out and there is no one for me.

I am ashamed that I have to ask people for help. I have finally got the cost of my medication to where it will not cost me so much money a month. That is the reason I fell behind on my bills. As for my car I sent a money order over 1.5 weeks ago and they still, have not received it when I called the money order co. I can not get my money back for 30+ days.

Please help me and my kids. If I lose my job the domino effect will be extremely bad.

I am not able to get better because of all the stress. I am truly sorry that I am asking for help.

I appreciate your time,
    Kirsten Sewell

kissewell@gmail.com
    Donna jones and admin like this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @Kirsten Sewell - I have replied to your message here with some ideas and suggestion. I have also shared this post on my Facebook page and Twitter page so I hope you get help soon. I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money