Small petting zoo

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Charles, Jun 28, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Charles

Charles Newbie

My name is Charles Keegan. My wife and I are a private white couple who
    have made our home available to the Social Services department to bring us abandoned and abused babies that nobody want. Their parents are usually drug addicts, alcoholics or HIV patients and unable to or don't want to care for their children.

We take in babies ranging from new born to 1 year old - whether they are HIV positive, malnourished or have FAS. They are under-weight and and need a lot of care.

Often they are found in dustbins or left in a garbage bag at the local dumpsite. If they are taken in by the state institutions they do not live very long or have any hope for the future.

We have rescued several babies from the "system" and given them a chance at a normal life.

We currently have five children in our care. All suffer from some ailment - HIV or FAS or malnutrition or slow development.

I know we cannot care for many more but we can make a small difference.
    We love and care for them as if they are our own children.

The state provides a small grant which barely covers their basic needs. There is little support from our own community as most people only worry about their own needs. There are very few people with compassion for the poor.
    We live on a small farm just outside Ca. rolina, Mpumalanga in South Africa.
    We would like to start a small "petting zoo" where children in our community can learn about various farm and domestic animals.

Please consider our appeal as we believe this will be a valuable contribution to our community.

Thankyou

Charles Keegan pet%20zoo.jpg Wyatt.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014