Struggleing to survive

Discussion in 'My Story' started by TammyFlores, Sep 10, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. TammyFlores

TammyFlores Newbie

My name is Tammy I'm a widowed mother of two teenage boys 15 and 17. My husband was a kind loving man and on april,19 2019 he was ambushed by gang members while visiting family in central America. It tore our world apart. I am a strong woman and am very hard working. I sometimes work 90 hrs in a two week pay period. But it barely pays my rent. Payment on a 2004 honda. and for food. I never have money for essentials as school clothes. and shoes. And uniforms for my job. I recently lost alot of weight due to stress and having to ration food. My 15 year old plays highschool football and I cannot make the games because of the cost of admission. I would just for once like to be able to give these boys the essentials they need. I'm so stressed I love them to death. I feel like a failure because i cant provide.. hopefully someone will offer me a kind hand... thank you in advance Tammy