To live for today....

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Derbygirl, Dec 22, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Newbie

I got that meaning tattooed in a symbol form on my inside ankle. A good old friend got it too at sametime. I got it to remind myself of all my life and even when i tried to end it and couldnt figure out how i kept waking up and wondering why im here for others pleasures to burth children for mean and abusive men who wanted kids but dont know how to treat a lady properly. I hope ive been able to leave a good impression in someones head ,a memorable moment in time that made them smile and if i meet any of you readers i hope i put a smile on your face as well and i just wish peace ,good health, happy holidays to everyone and if your alone feel free to knock on my door. Im not really celebrating christmas here this year, im debating to go cut a tree down today or not. Is it worth it . It mite be to see my little ones eyes light up lookjng at the lights she sees at neighbors even if its empty under the tree. That moment and that thought hitting me right now makes it worth it and your more then welcome to stop by and have at least good company around you at least. Alone on holidays can get to people. Happy holidays .
    5192 pine way. Forest Ranch CA 95942.
    Athena Sutton - nice to meet ya!

Attached Files: