Top 100 billionaires and millionaires giving money away

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by admin, Oct 7, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. mj123

mj123 Apprentice

Hi, my name is Mark Carbaquil thanks for this opportunity. Hoping that this site can grant my wishes. Actually, I'm not good in English.

My English is very poor I hope you get my motive to asking help to this site.

I'm come from poor family my father has no permanent job. My mother is a dressmaker we are in the barangay which is also destitute in many things.

The source of income of many people is call asyenda which means that you work to people who have big land of sugarcane.

But a lot of people have no work because it's limited of hiring in asyenda.

I and my family are hoping that someday they are a group of people that have an aspirations to help poor people that thy didnt asking back of what they give.

Pls, help me help my familly even this message is limited of explaining...

I want to tell more but i did not know how to say in words or what words that im going to use to say many things in my mind.

I'm asking To the people have a good heart pls help me, we need money to sustain our needs pls share your blessing even the small amount of that is a precious to a person like me...

Pls help me.

Can you send $8000 but if it is to much big amount its up to you how much you want to give. my paypal account is PayPal.Me/MJPH thanks to GOD...

Thank you very much.
    20916763_329930130788504_1143905942_n.jpg
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @mj123, and welcome to the Find Some Money Forum.

I am sorry to hear about your circumstances. You must stay strong and resolute and pray to God for an opportunity.

I have shared your post on my Facebook and Twitter Page, so hopefully, someone will respond.

I wish you all the best.
    mj123 likes this.
  3. mj123

mj123 Apprentice

Thanks to God admin Im hopping that somebody can help me, even a small amount of money pls somebody help me...thank you.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017 at 6:27 AM
  4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Have you tried setting up a Crowdfunding campaign on sites like GoFundMe.com and JustGiving.com?
  5. mj123

mj123 Apprentice

Im hopping that somebody there can help me,Thanks to God.thank you...