Where can i get free healthcare insurance for unemployed people

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by SueStanton, Mar 2, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

I'm on a very low income and I'm on the verge of becoming unemployed as my company works on another round of cost cutting measures. I was wondering if anyone knows any free health care programs for low income families or those who don't have sufficient health insurance. If anyone knows any private or public free healthcare programs please let me know. I don't have a clue where to start and I've been advised to contact medical providers, doctors, Government departments as well as private pharmaceutical companies. Ideally I would want cover to include dental and vision. Look forward to hearing some suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
    Simrin and admin like this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    You could try Community Clinics which offer Free Healthcare. Medical Clinics are usually set up by community organizations and provide medical care, dental care, vision care and mental care for people who are uninsured and those who cannot afford insurance. Most of these Community Medical Health Care Clinics offer treatment regardless of ability to pay the bill. Most of the money comes from wealthy donors who want to make a difference by offering free healthcare. You might be surprised to know that there are over a thousand of these clinics all over the USA, some of these clinics are even funded privately by companies such as Coca Cola, Wal-Mart and McDonalds.

In which State do you reside?
    Simrin and SueStanton like this.
  3. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

Thanks for the quick response @admin. I'm a resident in the great state of Washington. Do you know of any clinics that I can contact. Again thanks in advance.
    Simrin and admin like this.
  4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Here is a list of all the Free Health Care Clinics in Washington

Bread for the City : Offer all general medicines, children medicine, dental care and vision.

1525 7th St., N.W.
    Washington, DC 20001
    Phone: (202) 265-2400
    Fax: (202) 745-1081

Arlington Free Clinic : Offer primary care, specialty medical care, mental health, PT and Diagnostic Testing.

2921 11th St S
    Arlington, VA 22204
    Phone: (703) 979-1400
    Fax: (703) 979-1436

Voice of Freedom : Primary Care, Dental, Mental and Social Services

6475 New Hampshire Ave., Ste. 504-K
    Hyattsville, MD 20782
    Phone: (240) 280-6714

Culmore Clinic

Columbia@Crossroads Baptist Church
    3245 Glen Carlyn Road, First Floor
    Falls Church, VA 22041
    Phone: (571) 205-7649
    Fax: (703) 997-7122
    Simrin likes this.
  5. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

If you're about to lose your job you should think about Walgreens which offers free healthcare to their current and future patients who lose their jobs. Walgreen Centers are located all over the USA you could get help if you don't have medical insurance. They even have a Wellness Bus. Check it out below.

6. Uhnruh26

Uhnruh26 Newbie

Hundreds of Wealthy People Are Giving Money Away!.pdf - pCloud
  7. shop Qua nhà mình up hộ nha
    Tư vấn 1665872057
  8. 아이스팝니다 hàng tốt giá rẻ có dịch vụ giao hàng thu tiền tận nơi đảm bảo cho khách hàng. phụ bạn một tay chúc bạn ngày phát triển
  9. القانون الكويتي Tỉnh Lâm Đồng Huyện Cát Tiên Xã Tiên Hoàng Loay hoay tìm giờ mới thấy. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẽ nhé! Chúc mua may bán đắt nha