Young man need urgant help

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Joe Taylor, Jun 4, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Joe Taylor

Joe Taylor Newbie

My name is Joe Taylor I'm 20 years old and from the UK, I've come here today out of desperation, to be honest...

I live with my mother and up until a few weeks ago we were both working 40 hours a week, my moms in a debt management program and has a lot of debts resulting in bailiff threats.

So my Father who also lived with us has gone missing, completely out of character for him and he was also heavily medicated at the time, the police operation to find him has been huge including putting scoober divers into rivers as well as draining rivers etc ect..

It's now been over three months since he went missing and it has ripped us apart, I lost my job because I just couldn't face getting out of bed in the morning and my mother just cries all the time and does silly things like leave the door unlocked incase he comes back...

I'm at the end of my tether and we have no money, my mother is still working but we cant survive on her wages alone with all her debts, I myself am in debt with a credit card I got when I turned 18 so I'm unable to obtain credit anywhere

I have come here today in hopes of finding someone kind enough to help another human being out, I will find another job and me and my family with getting through this nightmare but recently I've been feeling like ending it all and having no money and not much food in belly is making it all worse

I am going to put my bank details bellow in hopes that one of you will actually help me, I can pay back whatever you can lend when I find a new job

and my email is Jtwork41@gmail.com if you'd like to message me about a possible loan of sorts

And you can add me on facebook if you want proof I am real, My name on there is Joe Taylor Price.

I am a genuine person and my situation is just horrible at the moment and I just need someone to help me at least on the financial side get through it all

MR J TAYLOR

07-02-46

Thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi Joe, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.

I am very sorry to hear about your personal circumstances and pray things improve in the future.

I have shared this post on my Facebook and Twitter account so hopefully, you will get more responses.

I would also advise you to use crowdfunding sites such as GoFundMe.com to get help.

If you can create a quality campaign you may receive donations to help you.

I wish you all the best and feel free to continue the conversation.