Сhange my life!

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Aleksandr, Jul 23, 2021.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Aleksandr

Aleksandr Newbie

[​IMG]

I have been suffering from this poop for about 10 years, doctors could not make any diagnosis for a long time because the disease is rare, in March I got sick with covid and until sihpor I can't breathe normally I can't work in order to continue my miserable existence
    please help raise funds for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia , will go to neurovascular conflict high-field MRI 3.0T examination and performing an operation based on the results of the examination, I have been ill for a long time, the pills prescribed by doctors are not useful, I hope to find funds for examination and surgery I need at least $ 3,000 in order to start treatment

I can answer any questions you can contact me by email teebmark@yahoo.com, my paypal teebmark@yahoo.com
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  2. Mua Clone Zalo - O789225888 up phụ bác chủ dùng khá là ok mua mấy cái rồi mai chuyển em cái nữa nhé