A helping hand..

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Ebony Ross, May 9, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ebony Ross

Ebony Ross Newbie

Ebony K. Ross

1340 N 8th St

Manitowoc, WI 54220

(920) 374-0922

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Ebony Ross, I am a single mother of two children. I live in Manitowoc WI and I am seeking your help. I was laid off from my job for about four months. During this time I got behind on rent and utilities. I am presently back to work but due to the lay off I am behind on bills. I am seeking help with my rent. I have tried the resources in my community but they are presently out of funds.

I am not on Public assistance of any kind because I have always worked and never needed it. I don’t qualify for it because I am employed. My rent is 600 a month and I am behind one month and I am in a bind trying to pay utilities and the rent. I am not asking for a hand out but I could use a helping hand. If you know of any resources that would help me please let me know. A Helping Hand | Emergencies & Disasters - YouCaring paypal.me/Ebony428
    Last edited: May 24, 2017