Assistance needed

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Mysti56, Aug 31, 2020.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Mysti56

Mysti56 Newbie

Hi
    I am a 56 year old lady living in South Africa. I am desperately wanting to leave here as soon as possible. I have my Fiance in Brisbane who has paid for my visa, but due to covid everything came to a standstill. So nothing has been lodged. I am needing AUD 5000 for me to leave as soon as we are able to fly from here to Brisbane. I have lost my job hete..and So the political tension here and the crisis here it is not easy to find employment..not at my age. My Fiance cannot do his job as he cannot be in the harsh Australian sun..due to his cancer. So he is unable to assist me at this point. Please if anyone can assist I am willing to pay back this loan with interest as soon as I am employed in Australia.
  2. 아이스삽니다 Loay hoay tìm giờ mới thấy. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẽ nhé! Chúc mua may bán đắt nha
  3. ultimate-guide Tỉnh Tiền Giang Huyện Cái Bè Xã Hậu Mỹ Bắc B Tham khảo