Bill Gates Gives Away $200 Million to Cambridge University Scholarship

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Khadija, Sep 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Khadija

Khadija Newbie

The wonderful philanthropist Bill Gates has recently announced that he's giving a $210 million endowment to Cambridge University in the UK. This is great news for anyone who wants to avoid paying high tuition fees, if you're a really gifted student you can through the Gates Cambridge Foundation. The deadlines are October 2013 and December 2013. I'm going to try my luck and see what happens. Here are the links below.

Bill Gates Gives Away $210 Million in Scholarship Money

Apply for Bill Gates Cambridge University Scholarship

Good Luck!
  2. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hey this is great news, I know how hard it is to study at top universities like Cambridge, sometimes the cost can reach hundreds of thousands of pounds. If anyone's applied and been accepted please leave a post below to share your experiences, it will be invaluable for others.