Donald Trump Is Helping People Get Money - This is for Real!

Discussion in 'Asking Philanthropists for Help' started by Quentin, Sep 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Quentin

Quentin Newbie

Donald Trump has invested and given away millions of dollars to help improve peoples lives. The billionaire philanthropist and star of the Apprentice has launched a new site called Fund Anything which helps people fund their dreams. Seriously this is free money, if you can create a compelling account of why you need money a lot of Donald's rich millionaire and billionaire friends will donate. This site is so addictive and there are people making hundreds and thousands of dollars. I started this thread so people can share their stories and offer any advice to newbies who want to use the site to find some money. If anyone has got free money from Fund Anything please let me know so I have a better chance of success. Here is a video explaining everything.

2. Quentin

Quentin Newbie

Woops, it would help if I posted the link, LOL. See below. Please share any information to help others get some money.

Fund Anything - Free Money from Donald Trump
    Leilah likes this.
  3. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

4. Leilah

Leilah Newbie

i am a mother of 5kids , my eldest is a hearing impaired and my youngest has autism.
    just recently my 4th son had derma.aconthoma operation
    the reason why we are financially hard.up
    my eldest is for the present jobless
    i a looking for someone who can help my kids tuition fees.
    its almost finals.
    please help us.
  5. Donald

Donald Newbie

I'm getting a little discouraged in my effort at this time. I'm unable to work work at the moment due to suffering a hemorrhagic stroke last March, it's been quite the struggle and I'm running out of options fast. I can't get government assistance due to being a single disabled male and have been turned down by several billionaires who never even responded to emails. The one that I did receive a reply from, I was told that they couldn't help for IRS reasons. I don't know what else to do now.
  6. Adbfgv

Adbfgv Newbie

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  7. vớ vẩn Chào mọi người ! Nếu bạn có coppy hay chỉnh sữa bài viết của mình thì xin để lại nguồn tác giả nhé, thanks