Given an oppurtunity... two weeks, trip costs $1200-2000?

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by DarkCrimsonFury, Apr 27, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hello, I am just a kid, and I need to make some money fast. It's a stretch, especially with my current physical abilities and age in consideration.

My football program is having a recognition ceremony at Disney World for a couple of days for those who are in the 98th percentile academically, but the costs are not supported or covered.

I didn't expect them to be, hell I didn't even know I was that smart. My parents have told me if I can scrape together the money we would go, but we have had two other trips scheduled. I'm sure they wouldn't mind pitching in if I'm able to show them I'm serious about finding the money because they were most likely joking.

I don't have very many noteworthy achievements, but being able to go to this would definitely be one. I've never been, well, that popular.

I've shopped around for different ideas, many of them would have to be done online. I recently came down with a stomach virus of some sort, and it has ruled out anything that requires to much physical activity.

Thanks for reading, I'd appreciate any ideas you guys have. I'll try to give updates on how much money I've been able to acquire. Thanks again!