Had brain aneurysm

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Donna jones, Dec 9, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Donna jones

Donna jones Apprentice

Hi everyone out there. I have written so many letters asking for help. I desperately need a car and help to pay bills. I'm on disability but it's not enough to pay bills. I am soon to lose my home of 18 years I have paid on. I have had a brain aneurysm, a heart attack, broke my ankle in three places. Will be homeless soon. I worked for j.c.p.s. Jefferson county public schools here in Kentucky. I broke a bone in my neck and then had surgery. I have been sick every since. I'm usually a very strong woman I have been through many suffering times. One that hurt the worst was the doctor left after birth in me.

When I had my last child of three. Please hear my cry for help, I hope that this Christmas brings results in my favor. Have read many letters about free cars and info on what places to call for help. All those do is give you the runaround. It does not get help at all. Please help me get a car. I will help all and everyone I can, I have all my life helped others. I'm hoping someone opens their heart for me on this one! Miracles happen at Christmas. Merry Christmas to each one of you reading these and those in need I pray your prayers get answered soon.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Donna jones and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I read your post and I am sorry to hear about your personal circumstances, I hope and pray things get better soon.

If you need free access to a vehicle I would suggest you read the following post which outlines all the ways you can get a free car.

Free Cars | Find Some Money
    I need a car donation | Find Some Money

I'm also sorry to hear that you're about to lose your home. I would suggest you contact your creditors and mortgage provider as soon as possible to let them know what is happening. You have been through a lot and I am certain that if you speak to these companies they will give you an extension or talk about a payment holiday until you get back on your feet. You should also think about mortgage assistance programs, in particular, refinancing to get a better deal. I have listed some resources below.

Mortgages | USAGov
    http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/help_with_mortgage.html

I would also urge you to get in touch with Brain Aneurism charities who can help you deal with the condition. These charities will also give you advice and guidance on how to live a fulfilling life despite your disability. This is a very important step and it will help you a lot.

About Us – Brain Aneurysm Foundation

I hope I have covered everything. Please reply to this post if you want to continue the conversation, or, send me a private message. I wish you all the best and hope your circumstances improve. Good Luck.

I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do | Find Some Money
    Donna jones likes this.
  3. Donna jones

Donna jones Apprentice

You are so kind to me. Thank you so much for caring about me and sending all your information on how to receive help. Have a Beautiful Day. And Merry Christmas!⛄️
    admin likes this.
  4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    I really hope the information helps, if you need anything else please reply or send me a private message. Once again, I wish you all the best for a tremendously bright future.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money