Has anyone tried to click this link?

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by Jimmy, Nov 18, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Jimmy

Jimmy Newbie

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Jimmy and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I have shared your story on my Facebook and Twitter Page. To get more awareness I would suggest you write a detailed description on your circumstances so more people will become engaged. I wish you all the best.
  3. I am at last resort time in my life. I’m Michael Plauche a Disable army veteran. I have 2 children a boy and girl. I was injured In military that brings me to the place I am now unable to walk on my own. I’m in need of surgeries to hopefully correct the problem. We lost everything in August of 2016 in the massive flood in Louisiana. Our house took 88 inches of water. We had nothing left forced to sleep in car then FEMA comes in and January 2017 we made it to a FEMA trailer. Then in September 2017 my friend was working under his car and thankfully I was by the car. He was try to take something off underneath car when I saw car moving. I grabbed car when came off jack and held it up just long enough for him to get out from under and that finished my back, hips,and knees off. I have filed for disability through VA several months ago and still waiting. We have no income coming in at all. I have used every resource that I could from then to now and have no where else to go or turn to for help. Please if anyone could help we would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

<div class="plumfund-external-donation-container" data-campaign="help-a-disable-vet-in-need"><a href="Plumfund: Free online crowdfunding and fundraising website" target="_blank" style="font-family:Arial;font-size:10px;color:#999;text-align:center;display:block;width:300px;">Powered by Plumfund</a></div>
    <!--Place this JavaScript once just inside closing body tag-->
    <script id="plumfund-external-donation-script" type="text/javascript" src="https://www.plumfund.com/a/widget.js" async></script>
  4. <div class="plumfund-external-donation-container" data-campaign="help-a-disable-vet-in-need"><a href="Plumfund: Free online crowdfunding and fundraising website" target="_blank" style="font-family:Arial;font-size:10px;color:#999;text-align:center;display:block;width:300px;">Powered by Plumfund</a></div>
    <!--Place this JavaScript once just inside closing body tag-->
    <script id="plumfund-external-donation-script" type="text/javascript" src="https://www.plumfund.com/a/widget.js" async></script>