Help for christmas for low income families

Discussion in 'Charities' started by admin, Nov 10, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Help for Christmas for low income families can really make the festive season much more enjoyable. Rather than worrying about money you could look at all the options you have to for Christmas help for low income families.

You can get free Christmas gifts for adults, toys for Christmas for needy families and even food parcels and clothes. The key is knowing where to look and where to ask

How to Get Help for Christmas for Low Income Families

There are many organisations and charities who provide financial help for Christmas, if you really want to give your family the best Christmas ever then you have to get organised and start contacting charities as soon as possible, here are a list of organisations and charities that can help. If you want to help then you can also contact these charities and send them donations.

Christmas Help for Low Income Families

Salvation Army Christmas Help Program: This non profit charity has been giving free gifts for kids in Christmas, the Salvation Army Christmas assistance program has helped thousands of homeless people and given them shelter and food and is recognized as one of the most respected charities around the world.

If you’re on a low income and want to check out what help is being offered in the form of toys for Christmas for needy families then check out their website and get in contact with them as soon as possible.

Make a Wish Foundation: Another great charity during the festive season is Make a Wish foundation which is a non profit charity that’s been set up to help a child’s wish come true. If you’re children have always wished for something but you’ve not had the means or the opportunity to make that dream come true then you can contact Make a Wish and ask them if they can help.

In the past few years Make a Wish foundation has helped many children and has transformed their lives. Make a Wish foundation also gives out toys for Christmas for low income families and again you need to contact them as soon as possible to maximize the help you can get.

[​IMG]

Prison Fellowship Program: Christmas can be challenging if you’re on a low income however when you have a member of family behind bars it’s even worse. The effect on the family and children can be devastating, this is where the Prison Fellowship program helps by counselling families and children and providing them with financial assistance during Christmas. They also provide free toys for tots and other Christmas help for needy families. Once again you really have to contact these Charities well in advance to ask for help this Christmas.

[​IMG]

Local charities: The run up the Christmas is when everyone starts to appreciate all the little things in life, they also start to give more generously and local charities are given plenty of donations in the form of toys and clothes and even money. If you can register your interest well in advance then these local charities can really help you with food parcels, toys, gifts, xmas trees, and decoration.

[​IMG]

Churches: Volunteers and donations also flood into churches just before Christmas and there’s ample opportunity to get low income financial help. Churches set aside a lot of money for the festive period and help many families with Christmas toys and food and general. Again you need to make a list of all the Churches you have in your local area and contact them one by one and ask them what sort of help they offer.

Christmas Help For Needy Families
    Christmas can be a great time even if you’re on a low income if you can find free Christmas gifts for low income families, the financial help for low income families are available if you know where to look and register your interest well in advance.

The best way to make sure you have a Christmas to remember is to become organised and look at all the Christmas Charities and then contact them one by one explaining why you need financial assistance and how it would really change your family’s lives. If you can convince them then there is every chance that you’ll get Christmas gifts, toys, and everything else for free.
  2. Hi I am desprite. My best friend is a single mother of 4 and has stage 4 breast cancer and cant work anymore. I have been doing everything i can to help but i am making min. wage. I just want her to not have to worry so much this winter 1 step at a time. I am begging for $1000.00 to get her kids winter clothes and christmas spirit! She does not know i am inquiring but i cant stand by and cry anymore! please help! Anything helps!!!! Nichole nichoe8488@yahoo.com