Help for homeowners in foreclosure notice

Discussion in 'Get Help With Mortgage - Prevent Foreclosure' started by JamWithMe, Sep 22, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. JamWithMe

JamWithMe Newbie

I need advice and help for homeowners in Foreclosure notice. I received my notice a few days ago and am not sure how to proceed. I don't have enough money to make mortgage payments because I've been laid off. I cannot take my employer to tribunal because there was no formal contract. The benefits that I receive are simply not enough to cover the mortgage payments and the accrued arrears. Please help me, not sure what to do, just need some advice and help for homeowners in foreclosure notice.