Help needed to keep our house

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Rebecca Boucher, Jul 29, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. We are in need of cash to pay our house payment. My husband lost his job in December. He just got a new job with lower pay, and I'm currently unemployed. We just got so far behind while my husband was out if work, and as hard as we try we can't seem to catch back up. We both took any odd jobs that came our way, but it wasn't enough.Our house is about to be put into foreclosure, and I'm terrified we won't have a home for our 5 year old son and us. Anything will help. We need $2150 to get caught up.
  2. Sophia Rush

Sophia Rush Apprentice

Hello, We are helping the people in need so if you are really in need, tell us your story and let us know how much you would need to get back on your feet in an email to soprush@gmail.com