Help with bill

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by sweet3, Nov 1, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

?

where to get help

1. all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sweet3

sweet3 Newbie

I need 350 dollars for power and water bill fast please help me i am unable to work due dis on back and diabetic no income what so ever
  2. gofund.me/pj7kdb8c

Hello, I am a single mom and I was also taking care of my sick father who just passed away he didnt have life insurance due to his health problems he was un-insurable I dont know how I am going to pay my bills half the time let alone afford these funeral costs by myself too. please help
  3. Claire Batey

Claire Batey Newbie

Hi I am a single mum of 4 . My ex left me 4 years ago when I was 9 week pregnant . Since then I've been in debt I've been trying to pay it off but struggling every week xx I just can't catch up xx can't even afford to get myself some shoes for winter as my old shoes are leaking x I just need help catching up xx pls help me xx