How much money can i make donating sperm?

Discussion in 'Get Rich Legally and Fast (No Scams Allowed)' started by Alistair, Nov 19, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Alistair

Alistair Newbie

I Know this is a embarrassing subject but does anyone know how much you can make donating sperm? I know people who make a decent side income helping other couples to have children. I'm a fit male, tall, relatively intelligent and have a good background (have not been involved in crime). Does anyone know how much I could expect to make and can someone point me in the right direction? Sorry in advance for the embarrassing subject.
    Quentin likes this.
  2. Quentin

Quentin Newbie

Yes you can make money donating sperms and there are many couples and single parents who are looking for help having children. You can make cash by donating regularly and many people do supplement their income. So if you're looking for ways to make cash today, or diversify the way you make money then you should consider this seriously. There are people earning something, whether it's blood banks where they donate for cash or giving semen you can generate a stream of income to help you.

The first thing you have to do is find the right clinic, how much money you can make selling sperm depends on the quality of the clinic where you make your private sperm donation. Unfortunately there are a lot of cowboys around so it is best to do your research, start by reading articles, checking blogs and ads that are everywhere. You can find some links here to start your research on the internet. You can also go to your local doctor to get some pre approved clinics that provide cash for your stuff. Make sure the clinic has been medically approved and has been operating for a satisfactory period of time and has a good reputation. Most clinics pay up to $50 for your sperm sample depending on many factors. So you see asking how much money can you make selling sperms is really quite beneficial financially.

Once you have found the right clinic and you are happy to go ahead you will go through a rigorous screening process. How much money can you make selling sperms depends on many factors such as height and weight. Mums to be want as much information on the donor and you should be ready to undertake tests and questionnaires to be eligible for this. If you are fit and healthy and are between the ages of 20 to 40 then you have a good chance of being accepted.

The amount you are paid depends on many variables. If you are tall and have a slim athletic build then you will be able to command a high payout and you can make a killing. So in reality how much money can you make selling sperm? well if you tick all the right boxes then you can make over $1000. If you are overweight and have medical problems then you will have a lower payout. The highest payout will be for those who are tall, handsome, have dark hair and blue eyes and have a great educational background. These donors can get up to $50 per donation.

If you are one of the desired donors then you can expect to make a lot of money. If you can visit the sperm banks 5 times a week for a month then you can expect to make $1000 per month at different clinics. Try and rotate your clinics and find as man reputable ones as you possibly can so that you can generate as much money as possible. When I speak to people and make them aware of this they ask me how much money can you make selling sperm and I tell them they are very surprised and shocked, but this is a viable business if you want it to be.

Another factor that you must consider is improving your health and fitness when is comes to asking how much money can you make selling sperm?Try and optimize your body as much as you can and eat healthy foods, this will make a big difference when you have your tests. You should especially consider eating more proteins such as egg and banana as this will help you create more semen and replenish the ones you have lost quickly and efficiently. The more optimized your body is the more healthy donations you will be able to make which will allow you to make more.

If you really are serious about this then you have to do as much research as you possibly can. How much money can you make selling sperm? well this depends on your health and appearance and how well educated you are. You have to find the best clinics that payout the most and you have to create a routine and frequency that you are comfortable with.

Start slowly and then gradually increase the amount you give, as you become more use to it and build up a routine you can make more money. If you are serious about finding out how much money you can make selling sperm then this article should provide you with some information, you need to research until you find the right donar clinic for you.