How to Ask Rich People for Money and Get it

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Eduardo, Sep 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

I've heard on the grapevine that Ellen does help people financially if they go on her show, I guess she gets a boost in ratings so she shares the money out. I just saw the video and was blown away by here generosity, I wish someone gave me a free house.
  2. Bizzy_Lizzy

Bizzy_Lizzy Newbie

If anyone's looking for more contact details for millionaires, billionaires or celebrities then try checking the content on Millionaires Giving Money, so far they've got contact details for the usual suspects such as Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres. There's also contact details for celebrities like Elton John, George Clooney, Sting and many more, worth checking out if you're considering asking these people for help.

List of Millionaires, Billionaires, Celebrities Who Give Money Away
  3. Tiplady

Tiplady Newbie

Anyone tried asking Sir Richard Branson for help? He's pledged to give away more than half of his wealth to help people in need.

Virgin Unite Foundation

virgin.com
    The Battleship Building
    179 Harrow Road
    London, W2 6NB
    England

4. Shabba Ranks

Shabba Ranks Newbie

Has anyone tried asking George Clooney for help? He and a few others like Matt Damon, Don Cheedle and Brad Pitt have got together to create a charity called Not on Our Watch. I've heard that they help a lot of people, and might be worth a try if you're experiencing financial hardship.

Foundation/Website: Not on Our Watch Foundation

[​IMG]
  5. Juan

Juan Newbie

Thanks for sharing
    Alistair, james oduor and Tiplady like this.
  6. Tiplady

Tiplady Newbie

Not sure if this is relevant but I thought I'd add it to the mix as this forum is about Finding Some Money. I found a tiny blog which gives some good ideas to raise money really fast. If you need $1000 dollars in a week or $500 in 24 hours these posts might be able to give you some suggestions. The blog is called millionaires giving money and helps people experiencing financial hardship find rich people that might help them (it is relevant)

I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now I'm Desperate
    Alistair and james oduor like this.
  7. james oduor

james oduor Newbie

I've just shared this post on another thread, it's got some really bad suggestions and some good ones. I think it depends on your mindset, if you really want to make money quickly then you've got to be prepared to get out of your comfort zone.
    Alistair likes this.
  8. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Has anyone tried Fund Anything, it is a great little site about posting your hardship online and asking for money. You can read more about it on the link below.

I Need Money Right Now
    Alistair likes this.
  9. Needhelp

Needhelp Newbie

Hi everyone, I read that most of the foundations set up by billionaires/ millionaires do not support individuals. Has anyone successfully seek help from these foundations before? thanks all.
    admin and Alistair like this.
  10. james

james Newbie

This is quite a good site for finding millionaires who might give money away. Seems like Oprah, Warren Buffett and Bill Gates are top of the list.

Millionaires Giving Money
    Alistair likes this.
  11. Alistair

Alistair Newbie

One way to ask rich people for money is through their charitable foundation. Many philanthropists such as Bill Gates offer grants through their charitable foundations. If you're eligible to enter you could submit a piece of work and then wait to see if it has been chosen. The money offered for valid contribution is massive! You can find a list of all the grants on offer from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on the link below.

All Grants from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
  12. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    This is the preferred way millionaires, billionaires and philanthropists wish to distribute their money. If you're planning on asking millionaires for money check to see if you can make a valid contribution as it's easier to apply for a grant and get money compared to asking the millionaires outright for help.
    Alistair likes this.
  13. Alistair

Alistair Newbie

You can find out more about how the Grant Process works on the link below for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. There is no reason why you have to stop here. Nearly all millionaires, billionaires and philanthropists offer grant opportunities and you should definitely check out what's on offer.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - How We Work
  14. Father_Nature

Father_Nature Newbie

You can always ask for help on YouTube! Individuals such as Craig Rowin have made millions just asking for money online on places like YouTube. Check out the video below.

Also check out the mystery millionaire who gives out money, there could be a repeat of this during Xmas 2014.

15. rama

rama Newbie

I am a post graduate and working in a small company for 10 years, and suddenly the company Is in big loss and nearly two years I am struggling to survive . For basic needs for food, home loan fee, suddenly everything became nightmare. Few years before I purchased a plot of 180 sqyrds. Suddenly one morning there was a notice that my land is not mine it is someone’s and i have been cheated and the loss is 8 lacks, it is very huge amount for me and unfortunately I took as loan and have to pay interest for that, I am planning to solve the issue but suddenly one more attack is my job. I have no job for two years and I am unable to get a job with my experience. Now my debts went to 15 lacks with all the interests and penalties. I am scared and I have no one in this world to help me. I have a son ,he is 15 years old and studying , I don’t know how I am going to secure his future. I cant find a way, I am in death bed. I am 36 years old and I am unable to get a job. I have to clear my debts and have to find a job to live and plan for my sons future.

My parents has never really been a part of my life. I recently had to ask them for help and was denied, they are old and struggling to survivie,I have to support them, unfortunately I am in bad condition . I was also denied by my sisters who said that this was my problem and I should dig myself out of it. Turns out that sometimes family really isn’t there to help.

The family members that have had my back can no longer help as they are financially struggling as well. I feel my life has been one huge struggle after another. Never In my childhood dreams would I think life could be this hard. Let me start out by saying that asking for help has got to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I just wish that things had turned out much different.

I tried to take a loan out but my credit is bad because of my poor decisions. Right now as it stands the only way to fix my situation and still be able to survive is to ask for help.

I know this is a shot in the dark but I need help. Without it there is going to be some very big problems headed my way in the next few weeks. If you can do anything to help please do. I am running out of time before my electric is shut off, my water is shut off.

Sincerely,Rama
    Andrew Holder likes this.
  16. khalid

khalid Newbie

oh my friend also me i need a money to get own hose for my family any body can help me please email me K.LM143@HOTMAIL.COM OR MOBILE 00966568374481
  17. Andrew Holder

Andrew Holder Newbie

Hello How can I get help to get out debt regarding rent food utilities and cable bills I'm in a situation where I'm struggling to make ends meet I'm flat broke and I don't know who to turn to for help with our unpaid rent for 18000. Is there any body who is willing to donate that kind of money please I'm desperate and I've haven't gotten no help since my Uncle Passed away back on January 25th 2015.
  18. Andrew Holder

Andrew Holder Newbie

admin likes this.
  19. Quentin

Quentin Newbie

Yes, You can ask rich people for help and there is a chance you could get financial assistance!

Before people get wealthy, rich & famous they're like you and me - ordinary. Once they become famous and rich a handful of people still remember what it's like to be ordinary. These rich people are sometimes compelled to help people like you and me. If you're after financial assistance then you need to know the famous people who give their money away in 2012 and 2013. Here are some of the generous wealthy people and celebrities giving away money.

Oprah Winfrey

Oprah's a billionaire and has more money than any other chat show host on TV. She is a true humanitarian and has donated over $50m dollars and continues to do so through her website. Oprah has some charities that she supports however she also looks for people that she can help and make their lives better through education and training.

This chat show host is also willing to help if you appear on her show conveying the message of people who are in a similar situation to you. Look at her website for more details. Oprah is definitely one of my favourite billionaires who give money away. Millionaires love to give money away.

Ellen DeGeneres

Another chat show host who is also very generous (no pun intended) is Ellen. Ellen allegedly isn't as rich as Oprah or as popular nevertheless she also likes to make a difference to people’s lives. If you appear on her show then you can really make big bucks.

Check the Warner Brothers website for her show to contact her direct. When you find rich people like Ellen you have to treat them with respect, when asking for a lifeline be as honest and as open as possible. Millionaires do give money away, but only to people who deserve it.

Angelina Jolie

This Hollywood actress has donated a lot of money to charity. She's helped many children in Africa and has adopted kids that are less fortunate than her.

Angelina regularly attends charity events and always makes big donations. If you really want to seek financial assistance then this is someone you need to contact, her agency details are online.

Prince Charles

Price Charles does not give away free money! but he does help people who are in need. Prince Charles has set up the Princes Trust and has a special fund for those people who are in financial despair.

Charles is very good at raising money due to his titles and has made some very worthwhile contributions to many charitable organisations. The Princes Trust also looks at individual cases and if you can prepare a compelling case then you may be considered for money.

Vince McMahon

Another millionaire who likes to give money is Vince McMahon, if you watch WWE then you will see that he sets up lots of charity matches where the proceeds go to the wounded soldiers in the Iraq war.

If you are looking for some sort of assistance and the Iraq was is concerned then you should really contact Vince, just look up his contact details on the WWE website.

There's lots of other people who are famous and like giving money away to help other people. You must select the person you have in mind carefully and usually you have to approach them with a letter.

In the letter explain what your circumstances are and how the financial assistance would be used and appreciated.

Famous people also love to know how their money would make a difference to their lives and how thankful you would be. Once you write the letter you have to be patient and wait for the best.

Normally you will get a response and if you are successful you can begin rebuilding your life. If the famous people are unwilling then you need to go on to the next person and persevere.

Sample Letters You Can Send To Rich People To Help You

If you are serious about contacting millionaires who give financial assistance then you have to do it properly and professionally. Here is a sample letter you can send to millionaires. Use this as a template and vary the contents to make it look as original as possible.

Dear Millionaire,

Thank you for reading my letter and I hope it finds you well. I have been following you for a long time and have seen all your philanthropic efforts and endeavors to help people in need. I am writing this letter so you can extend your helping hand to me.

Unfortunately I have fallen on hard times and have exhausted all avenues to find financial assistance. I've lost my job and am finding it hard to find another without enough training and education. I am in need of $1000 so I can enroll into a nursing course which I truly believe will turn my life around for the better. I intend on paying this money back as soon as I secure another job.

I really believe that with your help I can get myself out of poverty and into prosperity, I am willing to go on your show to show people how a helping hand can really change people lives.

I really look forward to hearing from you & thank you for your time.

Regards
  20. I am the Caribbean I am in desperate in need of help from a rich people I have tried but no help do someone has an address where I can write to and get help please someone help my email address is sherms006@gmail.com
    Please some help I am begging
    admin likes this.