How we made $3,562.50 in travel money using chase sapphire preferred credit card exact method

Discussion in 'General Credit Card Discussion' started by Ammo_Ram, Jan 13, 2020.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

I wanted to share my story on how we were able to make $3,562.50 in travel money using the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card which is one of the best travel rewards credit card out there.

First of all, in order to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card you need a Good credit score. You will need a FICO score of 700+, personally I had a FICO score of 750 before I applied for this card. You also need to have a credit utilisation ratio of 30% or less. Just as a precaution go through your credit file thoroughly, fix any errors you have and dispute any adverse data otherwise this application could be referred and it could take up to 30 days for a decision.

Just as a side note, the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card comes in metal which looks amazing and feels great, it's especially pleasing in blue and makes a great addition to the wallet.

Before you apply just wanted to tell you that this card comes with a $95 annual fee, however, this fee is more than offset with the rewards that are on offer.

If you do have any questions about this exact method to generate $3,562.50 in travel money just reply to this message and I will keep an eye on this thread.

Here goes...

1. First of all apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card. If you've done your homework you should be instantly approved. You should receive your card within 5 to 7 working days with a credit limit of about $5000.

2. Refer your partner to the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card, you will receive 15,000 points for the successful referral. Just make sure your partner does their homework so they are instantly approved.

So far you've got a combined total of 15,000 points.

3. Spend $4000 in 3 months. You have to plan this properly. We had some projects we had to do to our home to add value to the property so it wasn't irresponsible spending. When you spend $4000 in 3 months Chase will credit you with 60,000 Points.

So far you've got a combined total of 75,000 air miles point.

4. Your partner will have to spend another $4000 in 3 months. It's so important that you plan this from the beginning and only spend on items you really had to. Irresponsible spending is out of the question. Once your partner spends $4,000 they will receive 60,000 air mile points.

So far you've got a combined total of 135,000 air mile points from the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card.

5. The Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card allows you to earn 15,000 per successful referral up to 75,000 air mile points. You've already referred your partner, now it's time to share your referral link with everyone you know and hit social media hard.

The Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card is a brilliant card and will sell itself easily. I was able to get another 4 referrals in 2 months. I was able to earn an addition 60,000 points from the referral.

So far we collected a combined 195,000 points.

6. Get your partner to do the same, in fact, use her referral code and promote the referral like you did for yourself. If you use the same successful method she too will make 75,000 points within a few months of referring this brilliant travel reward credit card.

So far we collected 270,000 points, we have spent $8,000 combined on projects which have added value to our home.

7. Redeem the points through Chase Ultimate Rewards which boosts your existing points by 25%! So even though we collected a combined total of 270,000 points this was then boosted to 337,500 air mile points.

We did some additional spending which further boosted our 356,250. When we finally redeemed our points through the Chase Ultimate Rewards website we had generated $3,562.50 in travel money!

So to summarise, we spent a combined $8,000 on home improvements which boosted our house value by 10%. As a reward we received $3,562.50 in travel money!!

Hope everyone finds this strategy useful!
    Tiplady, Miles and Sadia like this.
  2. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

Wow, really impressed with the way you maximized your air miles. I don't have this card but now I'm definitely going to work on it. We could go on a really nice holiday for $3,500. How did you promote your referrals?
    Ammo_Ram, Tiplady and Miles like this.
  3. Miles

Miles Newbie

Well done Ammo, great write up too! will inspire anyone who reads it. I did something very similar to and was able to go on a fantastic holiday using Chase Ultimate Rewards...
    Ammo_Ram and Tiplady like this.
  4. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

I'm new to air miles, we both have excellent credit score and we've been looking to do some home improvements. I'm going to try using your strategy.
    Where do you promote your referral links?
    Ammo_Ram and Tiplady like this.
  5. Tiplady

Tiplady Newbie

Thanks for sharing, hope your enjoy your holiday. Going to make an application for a Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card now!
    Ammo_Ram likes this.
  6. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

I promoted absolutely everywhere, through emails, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and every other possible social media outlet. I really went into details about the benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card which is why people applied for it. I probably got so more successful applications however Chase only give you a maximum of 75,000 or 15,000 per successful applicant. Well worth it.