I desperately need $100 dollars today what can i do

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by admin, Sep 29, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Asad Manzoor

Asad Manzoor Newbie

Hello everyone. I am Asad Manzoor from Pakistan. I came here for a purpose and the purpose is to seek help. Is there anyone who can help me to pay my debt which is almost 6000 US dollars? I took a loan from my family members and colleagues which I am unable to return. my financial condition is not good in a situation where I pay the debt. I request you all to please help me in this regard. My Account details are given below.
    I have no money to pay my debts I earn a very mere amount by which I run a house circle paying house rent and the expenses of baby and wife. I have nothing to pay. Please help me with this regard. Thank you

asad2864@gmail.com
    Asad Manzoor
    Cell: +92-321-5777759
    Bank of Punjab (Shadman Branch) Lahore Pakistan
    Branch Code :19
    IBAN: PK17BPUN6030047347300017
  2. Adam OngAyo

Adam OngAyo Newbie

Greetings,

Mineral Water Bottling & Refill Station Venture Start-Up Capital:

Reference: https://gogetfunding.com/capital-for-a-small-water-bottling-plant/

I hope this post finds you well,

I humbly seek those with a heart to help kindly read through my campaign & assist with as many views & shares as possible toward my campaign realizing much-needed donations,

My Fundraiser’s target is US$300,000.

*I’m kindly & urgently seeking a well-wisher willing to pay for e-Mail Donorlist/Newsletter Promotion Services for my Fundraising.

I faithfully & gratefully look forward to each input toward realizing the said,

Adam Ong’Ayo.

I’m seeking a well-wisher compassionate enough to consider an offline cash token sent to my M Pesa +254-720-410 810 too toward having cash for coming online more often so I can pursue my goal.

#KindlyHelpRealizeMyGoal
  3. BBOfex

BBOfex Newbie

I wouldnt say that MMT is right, but I am more open to the idea. That said, I think Im one of the few people that is more open to your ideas around MMT Steve_American .

I also think that MMT has stronger legs because of China, believe it or not. Basically, the more authoritarian China is, the safer the US dollar looks. The safer the US dollar is, the more flexible you can get with it.