I desperately need $200 dollars right now!

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by admin, Oct 1, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Making 200 dollars quickly is possible and I've seen many people do it and I've also done it myself. I decided to start this thread on making 200 dollars quickly because The Find Some Money Forum gets a lot of emails asking specific questions such as how can I make 200 bucks. If you have any ideas on how to generate this money quickly and legally please can you post it here to help other people to increase their income and generate multiple revenue streams. By thinking how to make specific amounts of money I was able to turn my finances around and you can do it too. Yes, it is hard at first but eventually each additional dollar that you make gets easier! So without delay here is my contribution, my first idea of hopefully many.

Idea 1 - Start a Web Design Business

You don't have to be an expert computer scientist to make a website, in fact it requires little or no knowledge in programming languages. There is a lot of demand for website designers and if you can offer a service where you build a website and set up hosting and domain name for a client you could make a lot of money. I've in the past offered a Website Design package which included domain name registration, setting up of hosting and initial website design set up. I charged 200 dollars per client and I was able to make a lot of money. If you can offer something similar superior your could make even more money. The better you get at web design the more money you could make and if you offer a sterling professional service you will always be recommended by existing clients. You can advertise your services on sites like Upwork or you could even set up your own site to showcase your work.

2. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

Idea 2 - Wash Clothes for Money

One sure fire way of making 200 bucks quickly is to do something other people hate doing and do it well. Washing or laundering other peoples clothes is becoming big business and you can charge a lot of money to pick up clothes, wash them or dry clean them and then then press them and return them home. My sister has her own laundry business and she doesn't even have a laundry shop. She advertises her services to high end professionals and offers a pickup, wash, dry clean, press service and then returns the item in immaculate condition.

She uses facilities in other people laundry shop and charges these affluent rich people three times the rate. She is making as much as 200 bucks per day or even more and shes slowly but surely growing her customer base. It's even got to a stage where shes thinking about hiring people and possibly setting up her own laundry shop.
  3. Idea 3 - Write Content for Websites

Successful websites have staff writers who write in depth quality posts to attract and increase readership. If you consider yourself a bit of a wordsmith then you could try your hand at writing content for websites. You don't have to be Shakespeare to make money online writing for websites. All you need is write interesting sentences which entertains or educates or does both. Depending on how good your prose is you could end up making up to 50 dollars for 1000 words written.

If you're really good and have experience in creating infographics you could end up making 100 dollars per post. If you can write 2 to 4 posts per day you could end up making 200 dollars very quickly. If you are interested my advise would be to brush up on your writing skills and get to a level where you can command 50 dollars for 1000 words. Once you become established in your niche area you will make even more money.

4. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

Idea 4 - Become a Virtual Assistant

The number of small to medium sized business is rising and more entrepreneurs are hiring virtual assistants to help them grow their business. Contrary to popular belief not all virtual assistants come from India or China, in fact, there are a significant number of virtual assistants in the US. If you are exceptionally organized and good with IT and people you could become a very effective virtual assistant and get paid handsomely. You can advertise your services on sites like upwork or join agencies which find jobs for virtual assistants.

5. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

Idea 4 - Become a Virtual Assistant

The number of small to medium sized business is rising and more entrepreneurs are hiring virtual assistants to help them grow their business. Contrary to popular belief not all virtual assistants come from India or China, in fact, there are a significant number of virtual assistants in the US. If you are exceptionally organized and good with IT and people you could become a very effective virtual assistant and get paid handsomely. You can advertise your services on sites like upwork or join agencies which find jobs for virtual assistants.

6. Quentin

Quentin Newbie

Idea 6 - Become a Tutor

A great way to supplement your income and make at least 200 bucks per week is to become a tutor. Having attention to detail when it comes to maths, science or English can really pay if you can monetize your services. Tutors are in peak demand during exam times and parents hire private teachers to help their kids excel just before they take the exam. If you're a good teacher try advertising your service and see what kind of a response you get. The more qualified you are the more money you'll be able to make to begin.

If you can create a robust reputation of helping student maximize their potential you will be in great demand with parents. This is a great way to multiply your income stream and supplement your balance sheet. I mentor and tutor a few students per week and make in excess of 200 dollars which is a great way to wipe out consumer debt and invest for the future. This side income could turn into a passion and you could take the plunge to become a full time teacher.
  7. Eduardo

Eduardo Newbie

Idea 7 - Become a Personal Trainer

Everyone likes to keep fit and everyone wants a great body with good health. One of the ways to achieve wellness is by hiring a personal trainer to help them achieve their goals. The fitness industry continues to grow at a staggering rate and the demand for personal trainers is on the rise especially among women. If you are already fit and have a great body you could show other people how to get there.

You could even go as far as taking a personal fitness course to show that you have all the required skills to guide an individual to better health. You could go another step further and take a dietitian course to plan diets for people who want to lose weight and get fit. The more qualified you get the more you can charge per hour because you know your stuff and can pass all the knowledge that will make the difference.
  8. JenniferGo

JenniferGo Moderator

Idea 7 - Think of Invention Ideas

If you desperately need 200 dollars right now try thinking of an invention idea which you can sell to invention ideas companies. You really need to put your creative hat on and think outside the box. Your aim should be to find a solution to a problem or to find ways to make life easier. I have personally used this idea to make money and the payout is decent. If your idea is workable you might be paid anything between 200 dollars and 500 dollars. Here is a list of companies seeking new products or ideas. Hope this helps.

NATIONAL INVENTOR FRAUD CENTER, INC. -- EDUCATING INVENTORS ABOUT INVENTION MARKETING AND PATENTS
  9. Idea 8 - Become a Rent a Friend

This idea might sound weird but I've used it to make 200 dollars frequently. Basically, there are a lot of lonely people in the United States and around the world and sometimes they need companionship. You can set up a profile on sites like Rent-a-Friend and then name a reasonable price for a day out with you. This is not a dating site so you can make a lot of friends here with very similar interests. I was skeptical at first about how much you could make but it is possible to make $200 dollars for a few days of companionship with a lonely person. Check it out.
  10. Idea 9 - Pawn Electronics

If you desperately need 200 dollars right now and you don't have time to mess around with setting up websites and buying up domains you need to pawn some electronics quickly. Everyone owns electronics and they hold value. When you need money fast head on over to a reputable pawn shop and hand over electronics such as laptops, computers, consoles, old or new mobile phones, guitars, TV's and anything else you can think of. Almost anyone can raise 200 dollars like this. You can either sell the items or pawn them, if you get a loan by pawning your electronics be mindful of what will happen if you cant pay back the loan. I have done this when I've been desperate for money and had wolves on my door.
    New_Beginnings likes this.
  11. Idea 10 - Become a Sparring Partner

Whenever my ex-boyfriend needed cash fast or desperately needed 200 dollars he would become a sparring partner. He claimed to make 200 dollars per day being hired as a sparring partner for amateur boxers who needed to practice. Obviously not everyone can do this because they need to be fit and have to be able to look after themselves in the boxing ring. Depending on whose sparring partner you are you could make anything between 200 and 1000 dollars per day. I don't have any websites to refer you to, try googling it for more options.