I have an idea for an invention that might work - how can i test it?

Discussion in 'Starting A Business/ Business Ideas' started by JibberJabber27, Jul 26, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. I think I may have an idea for an invention and I think it might just work. Obviously I don't want to spend thousands patenting the idea because there is a chance it might not work. What I want to know is what is the best way to check if an invention will work without someone poaching your idea? Like I said I don't want to spend thousands on patent lawyers and focus groups. If anyone has any experience of getting a product to market without expensive patent lawyers please let me know. Thanks.
    Alistair likes this.
  2. Alistair

Alistair Newbie

I've been fortunate enough to have an invention idea which I've bought to market. The process has been simple painful and rewarding and I wish there was more support for inventors and entrepreneurs as it would change our great country and the world. Sorry to babble but I'm really passionate about the subject. Anyway, the best way to check whether an idea will work is to build a prototype of your invention. If the idea is beyond your engineering ability which is the case 99% of the time I think its worth investing some money by hiring engineers to build the prototype. Make sure you ask them to sign a non disclosure form otherwise they may nick your idea.

Once you've built your prototype you need to test it on your friends and family to see what kind of reaction your get. I was fortunate enough to get a positive reaction which gave me the confidence to take the product to market. If your idea is popular and solves a problem you should try and patent the idea and sell it onto some company who could make millions from it. I always advise inventors not to sell themselves short to agree on a reasonable price. For more information PM me as I'm happy to help.
  3. victorpisk

victorpisk Newbie

Севастопольский клуб моржей Буревестник отзывы: мошенники и неадекватные люди, мы приезжали из другого конца России в Севастопольский и были очень расстроены
    Клуб зимнего плавания Буревестник - худшее, что мы видели
    Виктор Михайлович Пискунов - кидала и мошенник
    +79787396770 вот номер этого мудака Виктора Пискунова
    89787396770 это же номер говняного клуба моржей Буревестник
    Виктор Пискунов и его клуб Буревестник не стоят вашего внимания