I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do

Discussion in 'Asking Corporate Philanthropists for Money' started by Sadia, Sep 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi, @sean_ropp and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. After reading your post I felt compelled to share your GoFundMe Post on my Facebook and Twitter page. I hope you raise all the money you need, please keep us updated and I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
  2. admin

Admin Post
    Hello, @Samiya Mohamed and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I read your post and I was saddened to hear about his health. Autism is challenging, but, it should not prevent you or your child from living a fulfilling life. I think the best thing to do to raise money is to create a crowdfunding campaign to help you clear your debt. You can use sites such as FundAnything.com and GoFundMe.com to set up campaigns and ask rich people for help by tweeting the campaign to them. I have added some GoFundMe.com campaigns so that you can have a look at a successful campaign. I have also shared this post on my Twitter and Facebook account so hopefully, someone might contact you. Please, feel free to reply or send me a private message to keep the conversation going. Don't forget to check out the crowdfunding campaigns below for ideas. I wish you all the best.

Help White Ash Special School by Nicky Hudson - GoFundMe

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
  3. admin

Admin Post
    Hello, @EBOT SALLY.

Welcome to The Find Some Money Forum, we appreciate your post.

First of all, anyone can supplement their income and live a better life. Before you start you must motivate yourself and be willing to work and think hard. If you can do this the money will come, I assure you. Another trait you must have is resilience, you must not give up, you must have unquestionable belief in yourself.

The first suggestion I would make to supplement your income would be to look at all the State and Welfare benefits you might be eligible for. I have included some links below so you know where you need to go.

The guide linked below is really useful. A lot of single mothers have found this extremely useful. It gives details on all the benefits that you might be eligible for. You can apply for Food Stamps from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Apply for Rental Assistance from The Housing and Urban Development Department. You can apply for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.

2016's Grants for Single Mothers (UPDATED)

Once you've applied for all the benefits you are eligible for you must look at your personal finance. You should take the following steps.

1. Reduce your rent by downsizing if possible.
    2. Sell you vehicle if you don't need it.
    3. Reduce your grocery shopping to minimize costs
    4. Go through all your expenses and try and cut it by 50%
    5. Embrace used things and try to Freecycle stuff so you don't pay a lot
    6. Your aim is to reduce costs so you can save money for the future

Check out the post below for more information

21 Ways to Save Money - that really work! | Single Parenting? SingleMum.com.au

Once you've applied for all benefits and cut costs you should notice surplus income. You must save this surplus income and create an emergency fund which will be your bedrock for prosperity.

I hope this is useful and I wish you all the best in the future.
  4. Viacheslav

Viacheslav Newbie

5. Beth

Beth Newbie

Hello my name is Beth, I am currently fighting for custody of my son and I work full-time but with child support and keeping up with bill I am running short on money to pay my lawyer and a week ago my lawyer said if I don't pay him the full balance of 1000 dollars he would not go to court for me and I am running out of options here I am doing everything I can but seems I can't get a break so I am on here hope that I could get a little help to be honest anything will help thanks
  6. Justinas

Justinas Newbie

Hi, Im Justinas Kuncevičius from Lithuania, I'm 26 years old.

I search help, loan, job with computer from home or something to get out of this situation I'm now. Everything starting like 1 year 4 month ago, myfather was diagnose that cancer which everyone thinked he beats back and need expensive medicaments and other stuff. I take some credits to help my father since my mom not work and looked him all the time, because he can't walk becuase cancer was in his bones so need watch him all the time. Next weekend will be 1 year after he dead and I have debts that i can't pay monthly from my job payments. I get like 850 euro a month and 400 is for rent where I live, 80eur for taxes, keep like 30-40 euro for my monthly living need adn other money go to pay loands, I just want pay some of them and pay less every month. Like I said everywork which I can make with my computer will be acceptable, any money loan also, Im not begging free money if have so work so I'm young and could work for them if just someone can offer something for me.
    Contact me if you have something to offer, my email is justas0108@gmail.com or skype name Hangmanas
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
  7. Very very Good evening dear respected sir, respected sir myself Bikash agarwal I live in kolkata (india), sir I am massaging you coz sir i need some money very urgently sir my family is very poor,I want financial help sir , I need financial help for my small brother and old mother please help me sir god bless you and your family always sir please contact my email aaryaarora7@gmail.com
  8. I'm new here and really excited to know this forum. I'm from Ivory Coast and in need of help to start up a small business and also to pay my house rent. My land lady has issued me a quit notice and I will be glad to recieve a help from anyone. I can be reach by email at okey15@yahoo.co.uk
    admin likes this.
  9. admin

Admin Post
    Hello, @Okey Leonard Enyinna, and welcome to the Find Some Money Forum.

Can you elaborate on your business idea? the more details you give the better the chance of someone contacting you.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  10. Rebecca1970

Rebecca1970 Newbie

I am 47 yrs old I am from west Virginia. I fractured my back a cpl years back. My migraines that started soon after divorcing my abusive husbAnd in 1995 started getting worse. I took severe beatings from this man. After 2 CT scans within last cpl years they found that I have chairi maloformation type 2 from injury. It can't be fixed only surgery every 6 months to 3 years. Its a temporary fix that is risky to do. Also very rare to have. Came from the beatings I took for 6 years. The headaches and loss of coordination along with a messed up back has left me unable to work. I'm trying to get my disability. I was able to work until a couple years ago. I have 2 children still at home and a 2 year old grandson. We live in a area with no jobs. We have been surviving this far by selling our personal and beloved belongings. We have about ran out of things to sell to pay bills and buy food. We are about to loose everything and be homeless. This would be a miracle for you to help us. We need to be able to rent a place to live and be able to pay bills and buy food until my social security is approved. This all is real not made up. My only sibling committed suicide about 4 months ago and only person I have left able to help is my mother Mary Dunn. She can't help much but tries. Please choose us to help. This would really n a miracle. I would love to lay down to sleep at night without crying and worrying how to make it through the next day. Peace of mind is something I haven't had in years. Thank you if you have taken the time to read this.
    Sincerely
    Rebecca (becky) brown
    davidw likes this.
  11. hovr24

hovr24 Newbie

So,hello! ^)
    My name is Polina, I’m 24 and I’m from Russia. I work in the government place, my salary now is 433$. And I want my own planetarium. It cost 20 000 $.

I want to find people like me around the world, who really can feel that I need help and help me.
    I’m rather strange girl, I believe in humans and I’m interested in space. I want to bring more information about space life in my town. I need 20 000$ and I don’t want to take a credit in bank. I’m making small bisness for catch this money, trying to invest money, trying to safe. But the price is too much for me. Of cause if I’m a looser and don’t find I will take a credit and use crowd funding platform. But I don’t want. I really believe in big hearts, and I really believe that it will be interesting finding money in net, talking a lot with people from all over the world and caught it. I need help)
    Please, help me 1 dollar or less than one dollar or more than one dollar. On pay pall. www.paypal.com My email is filippovapolina92@yandex.ru
    I can take a camera and do it on line if you don’t believe me. I can say more: I want to take a camera and do it with you.
    And now I want to give a permission, that when I am rich I will help poor.
    Now I’m poor and I’m finding of rich.

I made a group on Facebook with screen shots and information about my bisness. Most of all in this group will be people like you and me. People who want to help, people who are kind, people who are new.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/371248533301806/

Join my group. Every week I will show how much money have come.We can talk and making something interesting together!

I want to find people like me around the world, who really can feel that I need help and help me. One dollar or less than one dollar or more than one dollar. If you think that I’m a rabbit and want to spend money by myself - don’t help me and don’t think about this message. I’m sure that I’m not alone and somebody will hear my voice.

And one last moment. If I can do something for you from Russia (click, register, give information, проголосовать) of cause I can.
    Sorry for my English.
    Please, write me)
    With love from Russia.
    Polina
  12. maria044

maria044 Newbie

I am Maria, Lodz Poland, I quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a reputable lender that helped me and make my life turned from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich and successful woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of €1550, I became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then I decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about Austin Finance Plc ( a private loan firm located in Italy) after the conversation with my friend i contact them for a business loan of €55,000.00 to my greatest surprise my loan was approved and transfer into my bank account within 48 hours interval of my application.

Right now I’m a pride owner of my own business and i wish to advise all loan seekers out there to apply with Austin Finance Plc and get your loan within the shortest period of time without any omission. Here is the company official contact email: austin.finance@fastservice.com

I wish you the very best of luck and i pray you get your loan without any delay.

Yours
    Maria
  13. Adam OngAyo

Adam OngAyo Newbie

Sir/Madam,

REF: Bakery Business Start-Up | Business & Startup Fundraising with GoGetFunding

I humbly seek you, read through, consider & especially share word on my Campaign.

If you do kindly find it in your heart to make a direct donation of US$1,000 toward me renting a place & earning the little i possibly can (via Money Gram/Western Union) as i wait on the Campaign to realize The Required Target Capital.

Faithfully & Gratefully,

A Ong’Ayo.
  14. Adam OngAyo

Adam OngAyo Newbie

Sir/Madam,

REF: Bakery Business Start-Up | Business & Startup Fundraising with GoGetFunding

I humbly seek you, read through, consider & especially share the word on my Campaign.

If you do kindly find it in your heart to make a direct donation to my M Pesa: 254-720-410-810 toward me renting a place & capital so I earn the most I possibly can (via Money Gram/Western Union) as I wait on the Campaign to realize The Required Target Capital.

Faithfully & Gratefully,

A Ong’Ayo.

#HelpShareTheWordKIndly
  15. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Newbie

16. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Newbie

Wow thanks for the info on the begging sutes ive never heared anything like that. I actually never heared about any type sites luke this one till recently. Ive never asked for help but this is nice that there are options like this provided by people who want to help others, thank you,
  17. Anthony bennett

Anthony bennett Apprentice

I am a private/Real Estate lender, I offer a straight forward lending scheme. I give out secured and unsecured loans.
    Loan amount ranging from $5000.00- $900,000.00
    Interest rate :3%
    Loan duration : 12 months - 15 years
    Loan type : All type of loans
    Loan purpose : For all purpose
    No prepayment penalty, fast and reliable funding . for more info contact us on
    Email: anthonybtt@yahoo.com
    admin likes this.
  18. admin

Admin Post
    Do you have a website or business address so we can verify your details? We have a lot of fraudsters operating on this site and we like to verify any offers of loans.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  19. Anthony bennett

Anthony bennett Apprentice

Name & Registered Office:
    HOLDMILE LIMITED
    c/o WILMINGTON TRUST SP SERVICES (LONDON) LIMITED
    THIRD FLOOR
    1 KING'S ARMS YARD
    LONDON
    EC2R 7AF
    Company No. 04136708
  20. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Newbie

Thank you for that info. I've never heared of such sites i didnt even know sites like this exists till recently