I need 10000 dollors for my family

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Kalpana, Jun 16, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Kalpana

Kalpana Newbie

i need money for my family expenses please help me to over come . why i am asking i am single to handle the family my father died , my husband applied for divorce for his another girl friend in this bad situation i stayed with my mother and she suffered with sugar and b.p and i dont have any job and we dont have any other source to get money . i want to start the small business like cloths or travels so please help me
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello Kalpana and welcome to Find Some Money Forum. I'm really sorry to hear about your circumstances. I hope you can move forward from your divorce and hope your mothers health improves in the near future. Its great that you want to start a small business. I would advise you to draft a simple business plan so you know exactly what to do and what you need to go forward. Once you've got your plan of action you can ask people for money and they will take you more seriously. You could go to crowdfunding sites like Fund Anything, you could also contact charities for help. If you have a credible plan and if you really believe in yourself you can make this work.