I need zero down business loans for bad credit

Discussion in 'Securing A Business Loan' started by Newtonion_Dymanics, Aug 4, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. I need zero down business loans for people with bad credit. I've been wanting to expand my online business and need some cash to buy stock. I've been to the mainstream banks and I've been refused credit because I do not want to put anything down. I know a lot of people on the Find Some Money forum have started businesses and wanted to know where I could get a zero down business loan for people with bad credit. All the money would be used to buy stock for my business. So far my online business selling bespoke grooming products has done well and I want to expand. If anyone can help me find a zero down business loan please reply or send me a PM.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Getting a zero down business loan for people with bad credit will not be easy. Most lenders see business loans as more risky than personal loans and when you have bad credit the situation is further compounded against you. If you can repair your credit to fair credit you could apply for the business loans listed here and as you're business is expanding there is a good chance you'll be approved for credit.

If you still want to apply for credit I would suggest looking for the best bad credit personal loan because you have a better chance of being approved than going for a bad credit business loan, if that makes sense :)

Best Bad Credit Personal Loans
    (1) BadCreditLoans.com [Short Term Lending / 230% - 2330%]
    (2) SpringLeaf [ Borrow $1,500 - $10,000 / 25% - 36%]
    (3) PeerForm [ Borrow to $25,000 / 7.12% - 28.09%]
    (4) Avant [ Borrow to $35,000 / 9.95% Typical APR]
    (5) NetCredir [ Borrow to $10,000 / 35% - 299%]
    (6) PersonalLoans.com [ Borrow to $35,000 / High APR]
    (7) OneMainFinancial [ Borrow to $15,000 / HIGH APR]

If I was in your situation I would work on improving my credit score first before I apply for the money. It takes about 6 months to a year to repair credit and if you can go from bad credit to fair credit you can borrow more money at a cheaper rate. Hope this helps.