I want to live life!

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Tracy Pokrass, Mar 15, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Tracy Pokrass

Tracy Pokrass Newbie

My name is Tracy. 12 years ago I got sick at work. I was a single mother of 2 with a great job and life was good. Hard, but good. I had contracted Typhus. A freak thing really. It came from a flea bite, but the flea had to come from a rodent. ( coincidently they caught a rat by my cubie at work the same day I got sick) By the time they figured out what was wrong with me it has spread to my brain and spine. I could not speak. I could not walk. I could not even remember how to tie my shoes. My best friend took me into her home and cared for me night and day while she worked full time and cared for her own family. I lost everything. My home, my things, even my children. I had to re-learn to walk and talk and figure out what things were. I had 6 surgeries in the following years. I have come a long way, but I am left with right side weakness, my right foot turns inward, I have not had a single day since I have been sick that I have not had a headache. It is kinda like I had a stroke. Over the years, I have had test and procedures from Botox to shots in the eyes, to electric shock implants. I have been on every medication from morphine to Lithium. Last year I had a heart attack and had horrible complications. They punctured an artery and I bled out. Recently I had my parathyroid and half of my thyroid removed. (3 weeks ago). I am DONE! I am done with doctors and test and medications. I want to live and have fun until I just can't anymore! This is hard to do with an income of 1100.00 a month disability. I want to live in NYC for 6 months. I have been there once and the energy there is so full of life, life that I have missed out on. I want to see plays. I want to know what it is like to swim in clear blue waters. I need dental work bad! When I found out I might have thyroid cancer, I took all my savings, (8000.00) and bought a car I was proud to drive, a mini cooper. After 4 months, the transmission went out and it was going to be 4 grand to fix. I had no money left and ended up selling it on ebay for 1400.00. So I am back to driving a piece of crap barely running car again. It seems I just can't catch a break! Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for all I do have, and have wonderful friends and family, but I don't want to ask them for anything else. That's my WaWa story. If anyone out there wants to just help someone catch up on life, please help me with my bucket list. You can email me @ traculver@yahoo.com Thanks for reading about me............
    POWER PROGRAM likes this.