If there's anybody who can truly hear me out and willing to help a family if for...

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Ashleya5134, Nov 26, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ashleya5134

Ashleya5134 Newbie

Hello, my name is Ashley and this is my story which is my current situation involving myself and my family. I'm not exactly sure how this works, to be honest, but I had found this site researching ways to earn decent amounts of money online for Christmas and bills are such a struggle this year I don't think I've ever felt so stressed.

Honestly, my babies are all I think of and it before myself. I've done it in dollars but it's very time-consuming. I can't afford to pay for trials. I've been doing multiple sites of surveys but honestly I want something more like a buy now and pay later. However, I have a credit score if 569. I'm in the process of rebuilding credit and it's very hard to get approved for loans with my credit.

I'm in the process of trying to also pay back my credit card because I got in such depth this past September with struggling on bills and groceries. Now my fiancé works so I take care of the kids and do all the errands. Make sure bills are paid. He only makes 700 every 2 weeks. And honestly, that's not enough these days in this economy.

I've cried myself to sleep because all I really want is to see my babies have a good Christmas and not stress all month long. All I've done the past few months is stress and wonder what can I do or how I'll help my family get by. We had a water bill for 356. We had no idea that we had a water leak where we live. Our apt manager knows that anytime we have an issue we are quick to contact him.

However, he had caught the water leak and informed us. We seriously had no intention and he states that we're still responsible and is allowing us to pay 100 each month to split it. ON TOP of our initial water bill for the month. Our bill is 100 plus 80 for this month. And have a loan we pay on. We're always on time so we avoid being looked down upon. We have phone bills groceries insurance, electric, cable, gas and more. I have nowhere to turn to this extent. Honestly, I'm feeling pretty hopeful since I came across this site.

I have read stories with people truly suffering and the struggle is real. It hurts me deep down to stare at my babies all happy and smiling. They don't realize that mommy and daddy are struggling but they are the reason I keep on trying and pushing. I hurt because I can't do more for them if I wanted this last year. And they ask for something it's always a maybe or Idk. It breaks my heart because my babies are my world and I want to do whatever I can to see them happy.

I don't know if this too desperate sounding or if it sounds too needy but this really sounds like my last resort. I'm not sure if there's a catch or if this is legit but if it is, is there anybody out there who are willing to help my family and me? I'm wanting to get a decent amount to take care of my credit card payments and to have a really decent Christmas. Please.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Ashleya5134 and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances and hope and pray that your circumstances improve.

After reading your email I was touched that you want to give your children a Christmas they remember. It can happen but you need to start taking action now. You can have a great Christmas with all the food, presents, Xmas trees and the cheer by contacting Charities that help needy families during Christmas. I have compiled a list of all the Christmas charities that help needy families but you need to get in touch with them early.

Christmas Assistance for Low Income Families | Find Some Money

I wish you all the best and feel free to reply or send me a private message to continue the conversation. All the best.

I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do | Find Some Money