In financially engrave danger-need help

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Mallikarjun, Feb 19, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Mallikarjun

Mallikarjun Newbie

Hello, sorry for disturb,as said its vicious world those who dont understand it. Just like my case. I am also a person who entered this stock world in search of happiness I entered it. to my ignorance my loss as on date turned out to 70 lacs. Which is huge for a small employee like me and too much for his life. I lost my saving made for sister marriage and mother surgery , borrowed funds from banks and known people as well as financiers. Traded with them in the hope of recovery and end up losing all of it. Now i made my family and friends those who lent lifes in grave danger and uncertain. As a last HOPE, to save my family, i BEG u to extend your hand and help me to save my family. As a single person and small employee it is big amount but with your help i can save my family.

Please help me to save my family and my friends awaiting for your response. Tried all means but no use. Pls help

Regard