In need of christmas asistance for my kids.

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Shannon york, Dec 14, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Shannon york

Shannon york Newbie

I'm a single mother of 4 Amazing Kids.Jaime is 17 Jayden is 14 Meghan is 11 and Matthew is 5.I recently lost my job when Jayden was hospitalized because of his type 1 diabetes.Its been a very rough time for my family and Especially right here at Christmas.Giving up is not an option for me my babies need me.Being a mom is hard enough but having to be dad too it super hard.But I can't give up my kids depend on me and all we have is each other.The day before i found this group i prayed for a miracle for my kids to have a wonderful Christmas and then i found this group.Having my kids happy and healthy is The Only Gifts I Need This Year But For Them i hope they have The Christmas They Deserve.God Bless.Merry Christmas

Jaimes wish list
    Link:Amazon.com

Jaydens list

Matthew's list

Meghans list