Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Gorcey, Aug 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hello my name is Tonya Davenport six weeks ago i loss my job because sonwone blamed me fir something i didnt do i fell into a deep depression wondering how i am going to pay my rent gas bill and trying to fix my car not to mention find a job i stay up in my room alot not wanting to be bother with anyone can someone please help me out of my financial struggles
  2. Pandante

Pandante Newbie

Hello, my name is Jess, I like anime, games, computers and reading. I've been with my fiance for 7 years and we have 2 kids. Having some finacial troubles and came upon this site by chance. Not sure what to do but, just want to say hi first.
    admin likes this.
  3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi, @Pandate, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.
  4. Jeannette

Jeannette Newbie

Hello there! My name is Jeannette. I've posted a real picture here so that y'all know I'm a real person, and that my situation is genuine!

I'm here to ask for money. It's taken me a while to accept the fact that I need help, and that I cannot do this on my own.
    I am usually the one helping others, but it seems now that I am the one needing help, that I am truly alone. I guess in times of need we learn who our "true" friends are. When my funds dried up, they did too.
    Don't get me wrong; I'm not upset with them. Money (or lack of) can send people into a panic. I get it. Human nature and societal influences are telling them that if Jeannette is in trouble, that they won't be far behind. And what is the best way to avoid conflict? Ignore it. Hahahahaha!

I tend to be a bit long winded with pen to paper, so let me attempt to shorten this up for you before you lose interest...

I had an ecommerce business two years ago. It was thriving, and to help build my inventory I took out a small business loan to purchase more inventory. The money was coming in, payments made; all was good.

Within months, my regular full time job needed me to work 3rd shift. I found myself unable to continue on with my business. Without that income, the loan eventually went into default. The loan company has since frozen my bank account and taken every penny I'd had to pay toward the loan. Devastating, yes. I have 4 kids, they need food. It was awful. I found what little money I could to keep them fed till the next paycheck.

Hey; I'm a survivor. But that is a story for another time.

Anyway. I am NOT mad that the money was taken; I mean, it was owed to them. I get it.
    In this loss of $1500 from my account, all of my bills fell behind. Like I said, kids bellies come first! I am slowly trying to pay a little more each month on the bills that are now overdue, but late fees are piling up. I haven't been able to pay my car loan in two months... we all know how excited a bank is to take a car back.

I am asking for money to get caught up. Back in the black. Maybe even a view of the green- you get the idea.
    I am able to provide account numbers and money owed, if payment directly to the debtor is preferred.
    Anything helps.

And when I'm back in the green life, I can come back and help someone here who really needs it. No strings attached. And we don't even have to be "friends", :)

Thank you for reading!
  5. Hi My name is Angela I am 51 and disabled and I have 2 cats.
  6. Shawna Buchanan

Shawna Buchanan Apprentice

Hi, I'm Shawna and live smack dab in the middle of USA. I'm a small town in Missouri... I'm here for obvious reasons but I'm a quadriplegic due to drinking and driving. I now travel across the state speaking to teens about the consequences of drunk driving. I try to be a positive influence and save lives. (Hopefully...)
    My circumstances are hard but I try to make the best of a bad situation.
  7. Brian Canavan

Brian Canavan Newbie

Hi everyone.
    My name is Brian Canavan from Northern Ireland. My wife and I are interested in giving back to society. We have set up a foundation for a new therapy treatment for mental health, involving animal assisted therapy and a course of psychoanylitic therapy.
    We are not an army, no one person is but.... there are 7.6 billion people on this planet. We are seeking 2000 of them to help us give free help to those that need it. Here is the link to the page for donations.Money pot: Mental health help - Leetchi.com
    And if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask them.
    Thanks for reading.
    Brian
  8. Brian Canavan

Brian Canavan Newbie

Alone we are not an army. Together we are strong and can help.
    You can help make this a reality by sharing and helping.
    There are 7.6 billion people on this planet, we are looking for 2000 of you to help us give back.
    By donating 100 pounds you can help those affected by mental health and other disorders. It can be alone or as a group or business.
    Melania and I have set up a foundation to help those that need help.
    By helping us achieve this figure it gives us the opportunity to get the premises and animals to offer animal assisted therapy as well as a new type of psychoanyltic therapy for free to those that need it.
    We all dream of helping others , we have the chance to do something that will have a huge impact for those people so please.
    Help us to help them.

Money pot: Mental health help - Leetchi.com
  9. Rosey29

Rosey29 Newbie

10. James Conway

James Conway Newbie

Disability streamer with hearing loss yet want to get new graphic card but prices way to expensive i need like $900-1000 to help me out to start my gaming career and maybe graphic business drakeos_aus / Streamlabs
  11. Beautymay

Beautymay Newbie

Hi my name is Mayra. Im unemployed and need help with my bills. I just join so i hope i get some help. I love animals and music.. I would like to be back on my feet so i can enjoy life again. Plz help my paypal.me/beautymay
    Willing to do anything just help and thank u. Every little counts!
  12. Boris

Boris Newbie

Hello, my name is Boris, I am 27. I live in Ukraine, or I survive. And I'm here because that is how the situation in my life happened.
  13. Romy

Romy Newbie

Hello my name is Romy my full names are Romy Marylou Amber short for Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia I was named after Romy Schneider i myself was born in 1989 .. Mother of Romy Schneider named Magda Schneider was a friend to dad until her passing in 1996 and ofcourse a friend in the afterlife

I had a car accident at the age of 10 years old on april, 15 in the year 2000 i got hit by a car was inside a coma for 3 or 4 days and 7 day after in a subcoma before fully waking up from the coma in my coma i spoke 2 languages i do not know in this lifetime i spoke Swahili and Hebrew and that is a African language and a Israeli or Jewish language .. I have been told i spoke the 2 languages due to me being African and Isreali in a previous life ..

I am lookig for some financial assistance i am 29 yrs old and have 1 son of 10 years old
  14. Romy

Romy Newbie

15. Hi all, I used to live in Germany, and due to a medical problem, I had to retire early. I was a Lumberjack with heart and soul. Living in Germany with a small pension is nearly impossible, so my wife and I decided to move to Belize. Life is not bad, and the money does go further. But there's always a need for a little more income, that's why I decided to join here.
  16. Hi, my name is Susan a mother of 2 . I need financial help to take care of my kids
  17. Hello to you all :)

My name is Crystal and I'm a 36 yr old single mom who lives in NW Florida. I am originally from here, but lived in many different states since 2002. My gypsy soul just loves to wonder and explore our beautiful planet.

So why am I here?

My life was going amazingly, I thought I had met the man of my dreams, I had a home, a car, a great job and friends that I will forever be grateful of. This amazing man that I had found, turned out to not be so amazing after we moved in together. He became jealous, controlling, verbally and physically abusive. I finally decided enough was enough. I moved out over night while he was out with friends. Two weeks later after hiding from him and quitting my job, I found out I was pregnant. The news couldn't have come at a worst time. (My ex knew I was pregnant and insisted that I have an abortion, I just couldn't bring myself to do that)

I was living on a friends couch and eating my way through what little savings I had. I decided it was time to reach out to my family. I was more nervous than I had ever been. I felt ashamed of my current situation. I picked up the phone and called both my sisters. They were more that reassuring that my father would be accepting( I had lost my mother 4 years prior to lung cancer).

My dad is simply amazing, that's all I can say. With limited income do to his lupus, he flew out to Las Vegas from Florida, helped me sell my belongings and we drove to NW Florida. When I arrived, I couldn't find work due to my pregnancy. I fell behind in my car payments, my car insurance lapsed and I am unable to register my car in this state due to not having the funds. My family has very limited income and their own families to raise, so they can only help so much.

I've never been in the position of needing financial help. Honestly, I'm too stubborn to ask. But I've reached a low, I have applied for medical and food assistance through the state. I have started a new job, but I am struggling just to make pay my bills. I'm still behind in my car payment but paying a little extra each month to catch up on the delinquent payments. I'm driving around illegally on expired tags because I can't afford to pay over 400.00 to register it. It's a bit scary driving around like this and it makes me completely paranoid. I know I am breaking the law and it completely crushes me to do so.

So her I am. I really do not want to take out loans which would reguire me to have less financial stability monthly. I'm just trying to play catch up, fix my credit and my end goal is to buy a small place for my son and I. I have not and still am not getting child support, its like he has dropped off the face of the earth and it's on me to get my financials straight and support myself and my son.

We all know buying costs less than renting and right now I am renting a studio apartment for almost 900.00 a month.

I'm not asking for a specific amount, anything would help, even if it bought me a meal or two. But I appreciate all who are able to help and I hope to one day be in a position to help. Thank you all for taking the time to read about my crazy journey