Lawful strategies to make money $100 dollars to $5000 dollars - read if you need money now

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by hamza, Feb 5, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Genie

Genie Newbie

In scanning through postings made here on "Find Some Money" I had a really difficult time finding where or how to make a new posting. I'm hoping this is the correct place to start. I will make this as brief as possible. I had to go on disability retirement in 2008, going through "disability hell" very well may be the most difficult thing I have ever gone through in my life. I felt completely helpless in being able to change or improve my own life situation at that time. I was suddenly unable to work, hell at that time and for several months I couldn't even walk!! I found out when I was 20 years old that I have combined complex severe progressive spinal scoliosis. I will soon be 61 years old and my scoliosis has progressed to such a severe state I am having to prepare my home for being unable to walk or stand on my own without assistance. Last year I was donated an electric powered wheelchair; I was successful through an agency that helps disabled people obtain technology assistive devices to procure a loan for a handicapped accessible van (it's an older van, 2004 Chevy Venture) so that I can take the wheelchair with me to use outside my home when I go anywhere that will require any amount of walking involved. I am only able to take about 45 very small steps before I'm in such severe pain I can't take another step, I must stop, sit down or even lay down even on the ground. I have gotten several medical opinions and they are all the same, there is nothing that can be done, except for me to prepare for being unable to walk and eventually I will become bedridden. My lower extremity nerves are being crushed by my failing and collapsing spine, my toes and feet went numb in 2018. So on to my current financial problems preparing my house for the inevitable necessary adjustments; I have gotten a portable aluminum ramp that is useable in all the doorways that have a step-down. What I am working on now is remodeling one of my bathroom's to remove the regular bathtub and have put in a low threshold shower stall, a raised ADA compliant toilet and I've already purchased a new accessible sink and cabinet. I have 'trade' talented friends willing to do the work for me for free (for the most part, some are giving me a considerable reduced cost for their labor) in early December when a friend was trying to switch out the old sink with the new one the sink drain broke off inside the wall. My house was built in 1958 and I knew my plumbing was going to be needing worked on soon. I live on social security disability income, and don't get much income from it monthly. My credit got screwed up when I went through disability hell in 2008 and I had no choice but to do a voluntary repossession of my car to the bank, which there is a judgment against me for the balance due on it from when it was sold at auction. I have been trying to save money to get this work done to purchase the items, floor tile, supplies and discounted labor to the plumber friend. I could use some help to add to the small amount of money I've been able to get saved. I have Paypal.me/GenieRichmond and my email address is Genie4359@yahoo.com I hope I have done this right. Please let me know if I haven't and please instruct me of the correct way to post this request for any possible donations. Thank you kind gentle people.
  2. Hi sir/ madam Im writing to you to help me fulfill my goal & dream by constructing my

Charity Mega House for all the needy & poor that cant afford shelter food clothing medicine,

Maybe this sounds crazy & imposible but maybe you could give me chance

Because I have a little know how in cooking I make some feeding in the street for the poor, and gave some clothings but I have no big resources so I can make around 100 to 200 packs ( rice & viands)

(every Sunday or the moments I make a profit with my small business) I give also blankets & bed mattings for nights , we go together with my family in distributing the stuff.

I want to feed more poor people, family that starving that cant work, also give them medicine and

Shelter & clothings and let them experience how life is beautiful , and train some of them that is physically capable of learning some short training program that will let them earn and feed themselves.

I have an sketch plan of my own attached I make it 5 years ago , I can only achieved all of my dream if someone will assist me in resources, I am not begging or asking for money, I want to borrow for my business additional capital to support my charity goal to help others, and raw materials to construct the establishment , you can let someone come and manage the work.

If Raw Materials only ok for me to feed like rice, milk, eggs, fruits , viands like chicken, I like to cook for the poor especially the family that really zero and nothing to eat the whole day or the other days. And maybe old clotthings & blanket.

Thank you & God Bless
    rcalisin123456
  3. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

My name is Jennifer Hudson the Founder of World Deaf Women Society Located in Arizona, United States. I am writing on the behalf of the foundation that we are offering some help to the deaf and individual that might in need of assistance with financial help.
    Please reach me in contact in other to further and listen to your financial need.

Email: aseoluwababy@gmail.com
  4. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

My name is Jennifer Hudson the Founder of World Deaf Women Society Located in Arizona, United States. I am writing on the behalf of the foundation that we are offering some help to the deaf and individual that might in need of assistance with financial help.
    Please reach me in contact in other to further and listen to your financial need.

5. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

6. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

7. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

8. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

9. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

10. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

11. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

12. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

13. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

14. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

15. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

16. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

17. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

18. Adams

Adams Newbie

We offer flexible financing at low interest rate of 2% per year for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a financing for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the type of business. Reply us via our following email: medallionfinance@financier.com
  19. Adams

Adams Newbie

We offer flexible financing at low interest rate of 2% per year for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a financing for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the type of business. Reply us via our following email: medallionfinance@financier.com
  20. Gab

Gab Newbie

I'm also finding finance for my undergraduate education too. I'm in Vietnam now, but I don't belong to this country's culture. American culture is much more in line with me.
    My parents try to prevent me from realizing my dreams, but I've tried hard to get good SAT scores. Now I need money to apply to a US university. Because I'm not in the US, Canada, or the UK, I'm illegible to apply to the online making money methods available there.
    I only need money in this difficult period. When I can go to the US, I will find part-time job to afford my study. And when I get my bachelor's degree, I will return the money to the people helping me
    Last edited: May 11, 2020