Need $5000 asap!!

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Hspill8977, May 7, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hspill8977

Hspill8977 Newbie

I am in desperate need of assistance.

I am trying to recover my life after being held hostage and tortured for two weeks. I was in an abusive relationship in which I tried to leave and almost lost my life. The pictures below show my scars that will be with me for the rest of my life. I was beaten with extension cords with the wires visible which caused the scars on my back and arm. The scar on my knee was a deep open wound caused by a glass bowl. I also have a scar on top of my head that was caused by a 2x4 which also cut my ear in half, also another scar. I survived a severe concussion and am having a very hard time.

I am now doing my best to pick up the pieces of my life. I have four babies ages 6,5,4, and 2. Often times, I wonder where and when I will receive my next meal. I face living with P.T.S.D and suffer from anxiety.
    I have a fundraising campaign page at Battle Scars: Scarred for Life by Heather Ford-Spiller - GoFundMe

I appreciate any consideration and support.