Need money to help with living expenses while recovering from surgery.

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Weldav, Oct 3, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Weldav

Weldav Newbie

In 2012 I broke my ankle. I had surgery to repair it but lately it has been giving me a lot of pain and trouble. The surgeon says I need to have surgery to fuse the bones to ease the pain. Problem is, I won't be able to drive for 3 months. As I am a self employed taxi driver, you can see the problem. I won't be able to work, which means I won't have an income for that time. I need about £4000 to get me and my wife through this time. This is for paying bills, buying food, everyday expenses. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful. I would be willing to pay the money back once I am able to work again. Thank you.