Need rent and bill $$

Discussion in 'Asking Corporate Philanthropists for Money' started by Ellie, Jun 23, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ellie

Ellie Newbie

I am behind on bills and can't catch up.. :( I have no one else to ask. Can provide statements to prove what I will use the money on. Please respond to my listing. Need help ASAP! :(
  2. victorpisk

victorpisk Newbie

Севастопольский клуб моржей Буревестник отзывы: мошенники и неадекватные люди, мы приезжали из другого конца России в Севастопольский и были очень расстроены
    Клуб зимнего плавания Буревестник - худшее, что мы видели
    Виктор Михайлович Пискунов - кидала и мошенник
    +79787396770 вот номер этого мудака Виктора Пискунова
    89787396770 это же номер говняного клуба моржей Буревестник
    Виктор Пискунов и его клуб Буревестник не стоят вашего внимания
  3. Hello, I have recently fallen on hard times and I am in desperate need of assistance. I'm not looking for a hand out. I'm looking for a loan from a willing and understanding individual. I'm looking to consolidate debt and recover after some unlucky and unforeseen misfortune. Please, if anyone is willing to help contact me at

daivd.kulp@gmail.com

PayPal.Me

I am a responsible individual who is in desperate need of help. A boost if you will. Please, I need help quickly.

I hope everyone is well and trying to stay positive in their desperate times.

Be well

David
  4. My family now have until this Friday to come up with rent in the amount of $1683 and $ 345 for the car insurance . We are in need of help I am praying that God will move someone's heart to help us. My husband is a hard-working man but our bills have overtaken us at this timeI know in my spirit that God is working in our favor. So this is to whoever's heart is moved by God please answer his call to do so to help us. Thank you and God bless you.