Please help sick poor student who was in bad accident

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by Joseph Johnson, Jun 22, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hello,

To start off in the classic way my name is Joseph Johnson. I am writing to you today because I have been through some of the toughest things anyone has ever faced in life. Three years ago while I was swimming off an island of Costa Rica, in a designated swimming area, I was run over by a boat. The boat didn't have a spotter and was looking back at the banana tube it was towing; not ahead to the direction of the boat. I was extremely close to dying and if not from the quick actions of a doctor who was on the trip with me and my school I wouldn't be here writing to you today. I had to be given 12 units of blood, the human body has 10-12, and was life flighted to the biggest hospital in the country to have emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. If not for one female anesthesiologist they would have kept going with the surgery and tried to fix my broken bones but she was worried about brain damage and forced them to stop. Luckily it didn't do too much damage to my brain but the damage to my body and psyche was immense. Since the day of the accident, June 16th 2014, I have been through: 15 surgeries totaling close to 100 hours of total surgery time, Spent 4 months of total time in the hospital, Been on a feeding tube for 5 months straight, couldn't speak for the first 3 months, couldn't drink water or anything else for the first 3 months, and countless other painful experiences that still haunt me to this day. I often get the question "why don't I want to become a doctor?". Well because after all I have been through I can't even go into a hospital without going into a cold sweat remembering the awful things I have been through. Things I can't even tell my own mother because it would make her cry. Because of all of this stuff happening to me when I was 16 years old I suffered extreme mental damage from all the trauma. I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, PTSD, and many trauma induced things like ADHD and even trauma cataracts. There is no doubt I have been through some of the worst pain and awful experiences just about anyone can go through. I am not even close to done with it and it is just getting harder. Three years later I still am having surgeries and dealing with endless doctor's appointments and chronic pain. I have persevered through a terrible ordeal for 3 years but it is just getting harder. The accident happened between my Junior and senior year of high school. But somehow I maintained my 4.0 GPA and became my high school valedictorian. I scored 95th percentile on the ACT even though I was under the influence of narcotics while on the test due to a previous surgery. I maintain a 3.84 GPA going into my junior year of college in my chosen degree of chemical engineering. But it has been a constant struggle dealing with school, medical issues, and a less than ideal home life. I am racked with medical bills, student loans, and having to live in a place where people are terrible to me. I get made fun of because I have many scars on my face because of the accident. I get picked on because sometimes I have to skip doing a work job at my house because I am in so much pain I can't move. The people aren't understanding and it is a place where I am always in pain and uncomfortable. But it is cheap so I am forced to remain there. Even after all the agony I have been through I can't have anything nice because I am too poor to afford any of it due to my circumstances. I can't even take any legal action because of the different laws in Costa Rica involving personal injury settlements. I would have to put more money into it than I would get back. That is just a small bit of the things I have been through. I myself forget some of worst things because it hurts my mind to much to remember so I bury it deep down. And unfortunately that is part of the reason why I am struggling; I have so many unaddressed mental issues and I can't afford to hire a therapist who is experienced to help me. That is why I am coming to you. I am seriously struggling. I need a lot of help and I know this is a request for special treatment but I have had so many extra ordinarily bad things happen to me that I am hoping for once in my life I will get lucky and have someone show me the world isn't as bad of place as I have been lead to believe. I am hoping someone who reads this can actually help me. My life seems to have been going from one bad event to the next. I just wish more than anything that would change. As pathetic as it sounds I literally wish the Genie from Aladin would come to me so my luck could change and I could help all the other people in my position too. If you could send anything to help that would be so much appreciated. Even if it is just a kind encouraging word or a piece of advice or even just passing this along to someone else who can help I would appreciate it so much. I am at my wits end just trying to survive and I am struggling so much. Please help? If you have any damaged stuff or products or money or absolutely anything you can give me that would be amazing. I just could use some comforts to help distract me from all the pain I have been through and to help me get through college. You make amazing things. I would love to write a testimonial or do anything I can to thank you and help you. Just please I am desperate for help and I don't know how much longer I can last like this. I would happily send you any pictures or CT scans or doctors charts or anything to establish my credibility. I would do anything for someone to just please help me? My entire life has taught me that the only person I can rely on is myself. But I keep failing and I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I am drowning trying to handle college, doctors, surgeries, terrible people who hurt me so much more than the boat ever could, and just so many other things. I am constantly in pain and barely am able to get up in the morning. I don't know what else to do so I am making a moonshot hoping you can help. Please? Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate it. I hope you have a good day and a great life. Even if I never hear from you I wish you love, joy, and abounding blessings beyond your measure.

Thank you,