Please help us giving financial support for the helpless kids and old people

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Hridoy, Jan 12, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hridoy

Hridoy Newbie

I am requesting to the Billionaires to help the real helpless kids and old people those are in real trouble with food, medicine, home and entertainment. Is there anyone who can believe my message and put the heavenly hand to us to save them form variety of problems.
    Please help us giving financial support for the helpless kids and old people
  2. Thirumurugan

Thirumurugan Newbie

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Thirumurugan from Chennai,India. I have cheated by Clement Jones agent=
    .I have given his Passport ID proof for your expediency. He agreed to send =
    few Indian to UK Birmingham Hotel for 2 Years Work Permit,for that he asked=
    Rs.16,50,000 lakhs =3D $25,000 Dollars.I have deposited the money in the a=
    ccount whichever he asked and I have attached the bank challan scan copies =
    for your reference. He got all the money from my side and left to India cou=
    ntry. We have filed a Case in Chennai Commissioner office,Cops said that,he=
    got escaped from India,since its difficult to catch him.I am a poor man,If=
    I had found that UK opportunity ,I would have settled all my debts and got=
    well settled in my life.Unfortunately, I have lost it. I am paying interes=
    t for the money which I brought them from my Creditor.I am not a time passe=
    r or cheater.I am in deep trouble since I am jobless/cash less and helpless=
    . So please help me as far as you can.I hope I will be getting a very posit=
    ive response from you. If you help me,I will repay you for sure.Thanks in a=
    dvance.
    Name : Thirumurugan T
    Address : No:73,Flat No : F-3,IInd Main Road
    Alwarthirunagar Annexue,Valasaravakkam,Chennai-600 087
    Email ID : thiru_kingmaker@yahoo.co.in
    Best Regards,Thirumurugan T+91-8124188788