Solved need help with place to stay for friends wedding

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Eri_Seguchi, Aug 2, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Eri_Seguchi

Eri_Seguchi Newbie

I am trying to get a hotel room for two nights where my friend is getting married (August 10). If I wasn't a bridesmaid, I'd have just told her I couldn't attend. A little background... My mom had a heart attack back in May, and I've been taking care of her most of the summer. She's returned to work, and I don't return to work until the end of the month (I'm a school bus aid). We had a couple of surprise bills pop up that we were not expecting.

Now, I don't live terribly far from where my friend is getting married, but she unfortunately lives in the middle of nowhere. I do not drive (working on that, as I need a better job and that requires a car), and neither does my date, and my mother is unable to drive at this time, otherwise this would not be an issue. I need to be there for the rehearsal and the wedding, and due to when both end, the last train to where I live (which is a 45 minute drive from where she lives) will have gone. I can get a hotel through my work perks for $150 total. I'm not sure how long that deal will be available. Any help would be very much appreciated.