Very buy now pay later christmas catalogue - no credit checks sometimes

Discussion in 'Buy Now Pay Later to Save Money' started by admin, Oct 7, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Home shopping catalogues like Very.co.uk offer shoppers a smarter way to buy the items they want. They also offer buy now pay later payment flexibility which can make a real difference to your finances. Very is a easy credit catalogue which offers instant credit approvals decisions, this means that if you want to open a credit account you don’t have to have a pristine credit score.

In fact, sometimes Very open credit account without checking your credit file. When I applied for a Very Credit account I was approved immediately, after when I checked my credit file a few months later I was surprised to see no credit check was undertaken, this might be an anomaly or it might be that from time to time they approve accounts with no credit check.

What Do Very Home Shopping Catalogue Offer?

Like many other home shopping catalogue Very.co.uk offer almost everything a middle class family will need. They have women’s, men’s, children’s, baby, home & garden, electrical, gaming & DVD, gifts & jewellery, beauty, toys, and Christmas items. You can also get free next day delivery with Collect+ service, you can take advantage of 12 months interest free credit with the shop now give later payment facility, you also get 10% off your first credit order, as well as 1000’s of brands and treats. To get 10% off your first credit order all you have to do is use the following exclusive discount code 3N6ME.

[​IMG]

How Does The Buy Now Pay Later Payment Work?

Buy now give later also knows as shop now pay later is very simple to understand and works as follows. You go shopping online and add the latest products to your online basket. Once you’ve finished your shopping you choose BNPL at the checkouts. If you’ve spent more than £100 you can buy now and pay nothing for 6 months, if you spend more than £150 you can defer your payments for 9 months, finally if you spend £200 you can defer your payments for 12 months.

Alternatively you could spread the cost of your shopping with or without interest. Very.co.uk accepts installment payments between 1 to 3 year and charge an APR representative of 34.9%, this means that you could pay as little as £5 per month or 7% of your balance whichever is greater. Another flexible payment option offered by Very.co.uk is Take 3. With Take 3 you pay no interest for 3 months where you pay off the balance within 3 months with 3 equal installments.

Example of Shop Now Pay Later

Suppose you wanted to purchase the Sony Vaio Due 12 Intel Core i5 Processor with 4GB RAM and 128 GB Hard Drive. This item would cost £1,199.00. You could purchase the item today with the Very Credit account and pay nothing for 12 months; your next payment would be due in December 2014.

If you pay off the entire balance before the 12 months deferred period you don’t have to pay any interest at all. You could also choose to spread the cost of your shopping and only pay £5 per month or 7% whichever is greater. The other option you could choose is the Take 3 Payment Plan which means you’ll pay £399.66 for 3 months with no interest.

[​IMG]

Other Services offered by Very Home Shopping Catalogues

Very is one of the leading online shopping catalogues in the UK. Some other useful services that they offer include next day delivery, buying guides, free returns and track your order. When you open a Very credit account you automatically become eligible for shop now pay later, you can protect your purchases, you can use Take 3 Payment plan. More services include insurance to protect your purchases, personal loans and credit cards. You can also follow the catalogue from the blog, twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.

[​IMG]

How to Use BNPL During the Christmas Holidays

If you’re strapped for cash you can use the BNPL facility to give yourself a cash injection so you can get all the gifts you want for the holiday season. You can purchase items during Christmas and Thanksgiving and pay nothing for 12 months and then spread the cost even further.

You can shop from the comfort of your own home and save time by avoiding the queues. You can also service your account online without having to go to the banks to make a payment. With buy right now pay later catalogues in the UK you can save time and money.